Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I feel like they might not be giving Bee anything special because everyone is sensing she's not gonna stay for long. Their newer Angels aren't as popular for the general public as their Angel team was before the 10 new girls were added, so they are using the show opening and FB press to make them more known

13 minutes ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

I hope they make Alexina an Angel just to laugh at the subsequent meltdown here.

Making Alexina an angel is bullying. The amount of hate she would receive would be 20x more than what she gets now and she already gets a lot. 

5 hours ago, Beehive2 said:

I always had the idea that the total cost of the fantasy bra comes from the jeweller and if the fantasy bra sells, VS takes a commission.

Afterall the bra value is in the marketing and whats a few million dollars to a jewellery house?

You guys can.fight it out who has the worst fantasy bra but there is entirely no fantasy in this year's design.

The.budget is on another low. 

Come next year when its behati, Im betting at least 3 million or more

Watch Josephine or Taylor get it next year. 

I'm so happy Elsa got it now we get so many Elsa interviews!!! :)

I can't believe no one loves the FB I'm literally obsessed it's so simple and gorgeous and a stunning angel like Elsa does not need anything more than that to look stunning as hell. Less is more, people.