Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, Jaku84 said:

The next few years will be interestin because I can’t see many of the angels staying much longer nor Grace, who honestly is their only great girl in the pipeline.

Seeing the actual situation of the brand i hope Grace never becomes an angel tbh. I want her to focus on her amazing HF career but she has said in the past that her dream is to be an angel and that she always wanted to be part of the VS family... Just hope she has changed her mind 👀

2 minutes ago, Freak said:

Seeing the actual situation of the brand i hope Grace never becomes an angel tbh. I want her to focus on her amazing HF career but she has said in the past that her dream is to be an angel and that she always wanted to be part of the VS family... Just hope she has changed her mind 👀

Literally this - grace has potential to be a huge supermodel

5 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

btw, the bra is kinda pastel rainbow colored (depending on the light source), thank god. In motion the bra will capture more light. Bra looks 1000000% better UHQ. It's actually kinda pretty.

I was just going to say that. It looks better when it is zoomed in.