Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

25 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

With the change of network I think the show's format might also change. Wishful thinking but hoping the show is longer than an hour :angel: 

ABC already said it’ll be an hour long unfortunately :(

22 minutes ago, Glamazonia said:

She looks so good!! I hope it’ll shine on the runway. The reaction video is so cute

6 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Now that the FB has been finally revealed! Who do you all think it's getting the SO? I'm hoping Romee or Stella will finally get their moment, I'm a tad more inclined to Romee because I like her walk better

I hope they’ll give it to Sara, but I think it’s between Romee and Stella as well 

Late to the party, as usual I'ma say wohooo !

Won't go to the 35 pages I missed, unfortunately no breakdowns reaction for me this year.

Really happy for Elsa, well deserved ! But that bra... Hope I'm not the only one to find it just meh... Hope it will be better in motion, the details are kind of nice, it's just as a whole it's a no for me.

Just now, diamondtw said:

Late to the party, as usual I'm say wohooo !

Won't go to the 35 pages I missed, unfortunately no breakdowns reaction for me this year.

Really happy for Elsa, well deserved ! But that bra... Hope I'm not the only one to find it just meh... Hope it will be better in motion, the details are kind of nice, it's just as a whole it's a no for me.

I think with some wings and accessories it could look fantastic!!! :hehe:

Glad Elsa had her moment. It’s not the most gorgeous bra but she makes it shine. I don’t think Bee, Stella, Taylor (if she leaves this year) will ever get the FB, and I get the inkling that sara isn’t in line either. The next few years will be interestin because I can’t see many of the angels staying much longer nor Grace, who honestly is their only great girl in the pipeline.

josie reminds me of Elisha Cuthbert, if she’d had a facelift.

Unless it's her choice to do so, Taylor is going nowhere. From what I heard she's one of the brand's favorites and we all know how hard VS clings to a model when they like her. With her getting the opening this year, I expect Taylor to now have a similar run to Elsa and get the FB within the next two or three years.

9 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Now that the FB has been finally revealed! Who do you all think it's getting the SO? I'm hoping Romee or Stella will finally get their moment, I'm a tad more inclined to Romee because I like her walk better

At this point, the only new angels who haven't gotten anything relevant (Opening, SO, FB) are Romee, Sara and Stella. 

Furthermore, if there really is no Adriana, there will be 10 angels (I refuse to believe that Behati is still one) so everyone should get to open or close a segment. But... After 4 years as angels, would any of them even care about closing a segment?