Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Now that both my girls have opened the show and gotten the FB, I'm kinda over VS. I legit have nothing else to look forward with this brand, they can go to bankrupt and cancel the show forever for all I care now :rofl:

UNLESS, they contract Barbara or Lorena, then you can damn bet I'll be back next year lol, otherwise next year I don't care what happens. 

13 minutes ago, tatehill said:

We're not even sure Adriana has been in NYC yet but she's Adriana and she's either already done the fittings or doing them soon and she already know what she's wearing. Plus those paps are all called there, if Adriana wants to go and have there not be paps they'd just find a time to bring her in and not call the photographers to come. 

According 10magazine(Sophia) is the fitting over!  The last one was Behati,  Sophia is not even in the VScorporate anymore, and is at the fashion event.   And no one paparazzi had spot Adriana at the VScorporate.   Thats weird, because tomorrow is the rehearsal already.   Lima hasnt done nothing for VS this whole year, so I dont think she will walk.   I really dont know.

Just now, VSlover30 said:

According 10magazine(Sophia) is the fitting over!  The last one was Behati,  Sophia is not even in the VScorporate anymore, and is at the fashion event.   And no one paparazzi had spot Adriana at the VScorporate.   Thats weird, because tomorrow is the rehearsal already.   Lima hasnt done nothing for VS this whole year, so I dont think she will walk.   I really dont know.

Like I said. Paparazzi don't just show up, they're called to be there when the girls arrive and leave. Adriana could have had it arranged to have her fittings earlier or elsewhere. She rarely does anything for the brand now other than holiday and the show so that's not anything surprising. 

9 minutes ago, Glamazonia said:

Wow. Honestly this is exactly the FB I would want for her. I was worried it would be some over the top crazy thing, but nope it's simple and stunning and not too much and literally just wow I'm obsessed with it and I'm so happy with it!!! It'll be so amazing in the show wow. She looks so amazinggggggg :wub: 

Just now, Poseidon said:

Smart move VS: 

No Adriana means they’ll have enough money for the next 4 fantasy bras and the next 10 holiday commercials (how much does it cost to paint a wall totally white?). 😂

LMAOOOO :rofl:  So mean yet so true

5 hours ago, vsfsaddict said:

Well... I’m a minority here but... the FB is growing on me. It trully doesn’t look like others. But it looks easy, simple and shiny. Elsa makes it even better. It will look amazing for sure on the runway.

I agree with you 💯!!

Think back y’all to when VS started the bralette. Elsa was right there wearing the garment almost everywhere.  She still is!

This sparklie bra perfect for her because she’s almost always wears that style! I’m excited for Elsa, and I think she’s rocking that FB. I also like that the photo where the bra, chain, and white panty is a stunning photo. 

Now all she needs is that they give her some white fluffy wings to wear with it. :MLA:

3 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Smart move VS: 

No Adriana means they’ll have enough money for the next 4 fantasy bras and the next 10 holiday commercials (how much does it cost to paint a wall totally white?). 😂

Let's just wait for the ratings first before getting too excited.

Now that the FB has been finally revealed! Who do you all think it's getting the SO? I'm hoping Romee or Stella will finally get their moment, I'm a tad more inclined to Romee because I like her walk better

Just now, Clauds said:

Now that the FB has been finally revealed! Who do you all think it's getting the SO? I'm hoping Romee or Stella will finally get their moment, I'm a tad more inclined to Romee because I like her walk better

I like Romee more but I think Stella has a slightly better chance :)

6 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I'd love Romee's new boobs to get to sparkly but I feel like it'll be Stella.