Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

You can't buy style...you either have it or you don't. You can dress nice....buy nice.....but style is the ability to make anything look so damn good. 

None of the angels have style. Rihanna has style...she makes anything look good. But I don't know any model....who is a true style icon.

Just now, HoneyAngel said:

julia wore it in heavenly bodies

It was used a lot in that segment: Julia, Izabel, Chanel, Martha S all had it in white. I'm not sure if it was used in different colors in other segments tho

2 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

You can't buy style...you either have it or you don't. You can dress nice....buy nice.....but style is the ability to make anything look so damn good. 

None of the angels have style. Rihanna has style...she makes anything look good. But I don't know any model....who is a true style icon.

teddy quinlivan

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Cannes is styled by someone else, so if anything, she has great stylists. But the stuff she wears when she styles herself are super hit or miss.

When it comes to high-end events....whether styled or not....you can tell what her taste is...esp when it comes to jewelry. So there is no way in hell she loves this bralette. She would not choose that to wear anywhere...esp since that style is popular on IG. It has already been done and sold for a cheaper price.

Just now, DULOVEMEDO said:

When it comes to high-end events....whether styled or not....you can tell what her taste is...esp when it comes to jewelry. So there is no way in hell she loves this bralette. She would not choose that to wear anywhere...esp since that style is popular on IG. It has already been done and sold for a cheaper price.

Alright darling, if it makes you happy ... :idk:

Just now, Clauds said:

It was used a lot in that segment: Julia, Izabel, Chanel, Martha S all had it in white. I'm not sure if it was used in different colors in other segments tho

that was the only one outfit a could remember. Maybe because she closed the show and I think it was really heavy to walk in that outfit.