Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

10 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Also....all you guys whining about it being lab diamonds are kinda gross. :ninja:  “THESE DIAMONDS, DESPITE BEING OF EQUAL QUALITY AS NATURAL DIAMONDS, AREN’T GOOD ENOUGH BECAUSE PEOPLE DIDNT DIE OVER THEM AND THERE WAS NO BLOOD SHED!!!!”

Ethical diamonds were a great move on VS’s part imo, and to think that that cheapens the bra is gross. A diamond is a diamond, and expert gemologists can’t even tell the difference between the two so I don’t know why you’re acting like she got an inferior product. 

lab diamonds are cheaper bc they are more common. if there are few product and high demand, the product is expensive (mine diamonds). but lab diamonds are more common, hence why they're cheaper. these ethical diamonds, as great as the purpose behind them is, are definitely cheaper than mine diamonds.

https://www.ritani.com/blog/diamonds/diamond-faq-lab-grown-diamonds-vs-real-diamonds/

as for the ethical part, I think it's more of a swarovski move, since vs has never cared about that in 20 years of FBs and swarovski is very strong on "responsible" jewelry

https://www.swarovskigroup.com/S/aboutus/Sustainability.en.html

so yes, technically, Elsa got a cheaper product. it's not gross, just seems kinda unfair that she had such an underwhelming FB

Just now, ivancica said:

She doesn't. Sara, Jasmine, Romee and probably Martha have better style IMO.

But, I don't know, one of the things I like about Elsa is her quirky street style (other than the fact that it is actually not hers but Elizabeth Sulcer's :D).

Elizabeth styles often Adriana too, she is very good. Also in American Beauty Star all the looks Adriana had were from her, and they were fab.

First of all YAY for Elsa to get the FB 

I feel like the problem with the FB is that from the first pictures... if there wouldn’t be a comment that this is the actual FB it‘s easy to think it‘s just a bra and nothing „special“ cause you can‘t see the difference. And since this one is definitely seen-through they‘ll get a bra underneath which will make it look even more normal. For me FB needs to be outstanding. It‘s beautiful but I wouldn’t think that‘s the FB

1 minute ago, angeljoskriver said:

First of all YAY for Elsa to get the FB 

I feel like the problem with the FB is that from the first pictures... if there wouldn’t be a comment that this is the actual FB it‘s easy to think it‘s just a bra and nothing „special“ cause you can‘t see the difference. And since this one is definitely seen-through they‘ll get a bra underneath which will make it look even more normal. For me FB needs to be outstanding. It‘s beautiful but I wouldn’t think that‘s the FB

As long as it's just some chicken cutlets, that won't look too bad.

1 minute ago, ivancica said:

She doesn't. Sara, Jasmine, Romee and probably Martha have better style IMO.

But, I don't know, one of the things I like about Elsa is her quirky street style (other than the fact that it is actually not hers but Elizabeth Sulcer's :D).

I think Romee has the best style for sure. Then Martha and Jas.

But glad to see some people think this style is great :rofl:

JZKWYbwH_t.jpg ZOjxzwuC_t.jpg

5 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

I don't like the way they managed the space, the bralette is kind of big for a bra and they left too much blank space between the stones, you see it well on the black velevet mold at the press event. You see too much the metal lines underneath keeping it togheter. Imo they should have chosen another bra shape, a little smaller so they could achieve a bigger density with the same stone number. Take Lily's bra, it didn't have many big stones but being smaller they weren't that spaced.

They should of just thrown the whole bralette away. Elsa is too good for this.....or I wish they gave the bralette to Behati instead. 

It's just tragic.....Elsa has the most whimsical face with it's own flaws that make her stunning. She has one of the best faces since Doutzen. 

6 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I feel like Elsa has the most DISTINCT style of the Angels, but I would definitely not say most refined. Most of Elsa’s outfits seem genuinely hers, not like she’s throwing on whatever trend is hot at the time. coughromeecough 

Elsa’s outfits define what it means to be overly styled in my opinion. None of them seem remotely genuine, she tries too hard to make every outfit A Look and just looks way too overdone instead. Which of course is more of the fault of her stylist, Elizabeth, than her own fault. But I see no personality in Elsa’s outfits, they don’t even seem like a collaboration between star and stylist. It’s like Elizabeth dresses her up like Elsa’s her Barbie doll.

Just now, DULOVEMEDO said:

I was thinking more Cannes and high-end events not street style. She wants to be Aimee Song but cannot.

Cannes is styled by someone else, so if anything, she has great stylists. But the stuff she wears when she styles herself are super hit or miss.

Just now, Clauds said:

Cannes is styled by someone else, so if anything, she has great stylists. But the stuff she wears when she styles herself are super hit or miss.

If we’re still talking about Elsa, I recall her Cannes looks also being styled by Elizabeth. 

you guys have to stop with the Blood Diamonds situation - all diamond companies (real luxury and not Swarowski) source their diamonds in a natural and ethic way - there are no deaths lol. If anything, lab "diamonds" are one of the main risks in the global diamond industry as there is already an illegal infiltration in the natural-diamond supply chain 

Bain Report here: https://www.bain.com/insights/global-diamond-industry-report-2017/

The ongoing evolution of the lab-grown diamond market and its potential impact on the market for natural diamonds continue to perturb industry players. Co-existence of markets for natural and synthetic colored gems such as rubies and emeralds for more than a century suggests that markets for natural and lab-grown diamonds can develop in parallel without cannibalizing each other, as does the healthy growth in demand for luxury leather goods despite the widespread availability of replicas. The diamond industry is maintaining its focus on protecting the supply chain from illegal infiltration by lab-grown diamonds by developing cheaper and more effective detection instruments.

Just now, Beatriz Abreu said:

the shoppable version from @ vsfsupdates on ig. do you guys think someone will wear it on the show?

vsfs5.thumb.JPG.341f4f0c26f02932c5371a80d7a98272.JPG

IIRC the sparky $250 bra in 2010 was worn by multiple models, but lemme double check