Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I knew this bra was going to be cheap based on the decisions VS made with marketing content this year, the venue, the performers, and now this hideous bralette. I called it back in the thread that this bra will be 1 mill.....as a joke.

How do you go from Lais to this.......wow.

IT LOOKS SO DAMN CHEAP. All of it. 

It's embarrassing and you can tell Elsa DOES NOT LOVE IT. Wow.......just woooow....the ugliest FB ever on one of the most beautiful women in the world. Ratings will be low and there may not e a show next year.

tenor-14.gif.71f40b03f0ce1879591b3df148ee0073.gif

I have to disagree, I think she actually really likes it because I think it suits her personality and style a lot.

1 hour ago, Freak said:

I like the details but we won't see that on the runway, i feel like it will look like the rest of the bras. They need to add wings to make it stand out. 

IMG_20181105_120315.thumb.jpg.81d6889e8d4c2e35cc85c992dcb0c47d.jpg

You've all been there, right? You know that feeling: you finished cleaning the entire house except that fukin' downstairs guests bathroom. You put your hair up in a bun, yout throw on a fake diamont bralette and you get down to scrubbing...

Man, she must be pissed...

5 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

The thing is, even if it's not the best bra (not even close), you can clearly see it was made with Elsa in mind. I cannot imagine any other Angel wearing it so the look might actually work.

Definitely

My biggest concern is that the details (that I find the most redeeming quality) are not going to be seen on screen. I don't think that was something they were keeping in mind while designing this. 

Elsa has the most refined taste out of all the models...there’s no way she likes that bra. Maybe the idea of it, but the end product is not pleasing to the eye. Espeically that tacky chain piece. Maybe the end product will look better in the show since she’s had about three fittings for it.

Happy for Elsa! If you look close at it, it’s really beautiful. But I think all its beauty gonna be lost on the runway. Just two things annoy me: this central stone is so small, it should have been bigger or absent at all. And second, at the last black and white picture you can clearly see that this woman has beautiful natural lips... Stop overdrawing them! :rolingpin:

I'm really happy for Elsa and I kinda like the bra, obviously it's not the best they've ever done and I like last year's much more but I think she'll really work it on the runway. If they make the right choices with wings, shoes, etc this could be very nice, it will shine like crazy with all the lights and then some editing

5 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Elsa has the most refined taste out of all the models...there’s no way she likes that bra. Maybe the idea of it, but the end product is not pleasing to the eye. Espeically that tacky chain piece. Maybe the end product will look better in the show since she’s had about three fittings for it.

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kinda late here but I’m happy it was Elsa! Kinda disappointed with how cheaply made it is and it looks kinda dull :/ it’s very simple and subtle looks more like a chain crop top than a “diamond” bralette. But I hope they at least style it better for the show with elaborate wings and jewelry. 

Wasnt the 2014 duo FB Adri and Ale wore was called the Dream Angels FB too?...I knew it sounded familiar, VS that’s just so cheap and lazy 

I already have a picture in my head of Elsa with the FB and a blue stone on her neck matching her eyes. Then some fluffy wings and a very dark runway with the spotlight on her. 

As much as I loved lais FB. It wasn’t that noticible on the runway. Hope this year changes!