Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

18 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Martha got the SO in 2015. Meanwhile Romee, Sara, Stella have gotten literally nothing. Taylor is opening the show this year so she gets to join the "I did something cool" club, I'm hoping Romee got the SO this year but I think it's Jasmine. 

But didn't Martha got a VS contract before them? 

10 minutes ago, wintery said:

VS Site 

OMG :heart: Why do I think she looks better with short hair? 

1 minute ago, ThePinkDiet said:

she is surely writing a 2miles long post :rofl: Or maybe she's indeed getting ready for press day.

2miles long post sounds like our girl!

1 minute ago, Fashionsketcher said:

where's that bish??, hopefully geting Hair and make up for the Press 

She better be

Just now, starss said:

Imo she does look better with short hair. I mean she looks fantastic with any hair length but there is something about the short hair that i love :wub6yh2cm:

It’s a little underwhelming however Elsa pulls it off and makes it stand out so much more and it wouldn’t work on anyone else but her. I’m disappointed in the value of it. The cheapest previously has always been at $2 million they could’ve at least had it at that seeing as how $1 million is kind of meh. It’s not absolutely amazing but I do think it looks really pretty. It’s just kind of simple and doesn’t seem like a FB. But I’m so happy for Elsa she deserves it.

1 hour ago, heartwing said:

FROM VSPRESSROOM.COM

This year’s fantasy bra was created using 100% Swarovski Created Diamonds and responsibly sourced topaz. Valued at $1 million, the 2018 Dream Angels Fantasy Bra and body chain are adorned with over 2,100 Swarovski Created Diamonds in a sterling silver Dream Angels bra silhouette. The set took over 930 hours to create and has over 71 carats with the center piece.

No real Diamonds. The Vogue article was incorrect. 

tumblr_npfqneEYh21rbhiozo2_r1_400.gif.5b341cf9711473fd6a6cc57d2bd99ebe.gif

3 minutes ago, starss said:

But didn't Martha got a VS contract before them? 

I think she got it a couple of months before along with Lais and Elsa, but the fact is, VS announced them all at the same time and they have all walked the same amount of shows as Angels :idk:

With Elsa out of the race this year, 2019 I'm cheering for Martha or Taylor to get it. 

3 minutes ago, wintery said:

Imo she does look better with short hair. I mean she looks fantastic with any hair length but there is something about the short hair that i love :wub6yh2cm:

Yes, pretty much this 😍

@Clauds True, didn't think about that. Let's hope for the best for the others 🙏

Edited by starss

2 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

cheapest previously has always been at $2 million they could’ve at least had it at that seeing as how $1 million is kind of meh.

Claudia's bra was 1 million, it just happened to also be their first bra.

image.png

11 minutes ago, wintery said:

The short hair definitely suits this bra, it would be lost behind longer hair. 

I knew this bra was going to be cheap based on the decisions VS made with marketing content this year, the venue, the performers, and now this hideous bralette. I called it back in the thread that this bra will be 1 mill.....as a joke.

How do you go from Lais to this.......wow.

IT LOOKS SO DAMN CHEAP. All of it. 

It's embarrassing and you can tell Elsa DOES NOT LOVE IT. Wow.......just woooow....the ugliest FB ever on one of the most beautiful women in the world. Ratings will be low and there may not e a show next year.

tenor-14.gif.71f40b03f0ce1879591b3df148ee0073.gif