Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Congrats Elsa!! 

I like the Bralette (lol) because it's very 90s, very Elsa.

My thought for VS: Sustainability in fashion is nice but let's not do it on the freaking FB and stop the "diamonds produced in laboratory are 100% legit" bullshit.

3 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Okay, it's growing on me more and more. It is the most beautiful FB in history? No. Is it the worst? Lily disagree. Did she deserved more? Hell yeah. But I'm happy for her, she looks stunning, it's her personal style in my opinion so I like it. I think it will be shiny as fuck on the runway and with or without good wings, she is going to sell that bralette more than anyone. 

THIS! Let's just be happy for Elsa and that's it.

My first Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was 2012 tbh and i think that was her first and i'm glad i was able to witness her VS career unfold. Opened the show in 2016 to having the SO in 2017 and now chosen to wear the 2018 FB bra. I'm so happy for Elsa. the bra goes well with her beautiful blue eyes. 

3 minutes ago, DonSimon said:

My first Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was 2012 tbh and i think that was her first and i'm glad i was able to witness her VS career unfold. Opened the show in 2016 to having the SO in 2017 and now chosen to wear the 2018 FB bra. I'm so happy for Elsa. the bra goes well with her beautiful blue eyes. 

Her first show was in 2011, My first VS show was in 2010, so when she started in pink in 2011 I fell in love with her, Its amazing to see how far she has come from there to now.

23 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Nope, last year was perfection and it was almost universally praised because of said perfection. What we expected was something at least half as good as this one, what we got was a literal beddazled bralette... a meme everyone has been shit talking for the last two years.

With enough styling, I'm sure Elsa's could look lovely, but it shouldn't need extras to make it stand out. Lais' is amazing on its own. Elsa's need a lot of work.

image.png

+1000

Lais’ FB was perfection!

This year is a let down compared to last but I must say Elsa looks incredible in the released photos!! 

Me reading Elsa got the FB:

4ABBB165-1BBD-4C3A-A11A-131AD1A36E70.thumb.gif.5eca5eae655acfa99863c131dee76361.gif

When I saw it:

0D2F6CF9-F7F4-48F6-8D47-197B6B88C2D4.thumb.gif.fe5c0957b1056d957f29991b7c149392.gif

But as people have been saying we should be glad and if someone can make this work is her.

thank you, everyone for all the pictures, info and for the LOLs 🤣