Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

22 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Nope, last year was perfection and it was almost universally praised because of said perfection.

You said it. :rofl: ALMOST, so that means someone wasn't happy anyway with it, which means what I said still remains :rofl: 

Plus, what I was referring to was the fact that until today everyone wanted something different, which might imply a bra that doesn't look like the others in style. This year we have a bralette, which might be not as elegant as a normal bra, but it still looks great and yet people complain.

Not to mention that Lais has a total different body shape compared to Elsa. Lais looks more like a woman while Elsa looks younger and is more skinny so of course it's hard to beat Lais and her FB. But at the same time I don't get why all this "it's ugly, it looks cheap", we should be smart enough to expect NOTHING better than what Lais got.

4 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Nope, last year was perfection and it was almost universally praised because of said perfection. What we expected was something at least half as good as this one, what we got was a literal beddazled bralette... a meme everyone has been shit talking for the last two years.

With enough styling, I'm sure Elsa's could look lovely, but it shouldn't need extras to make it stand out. Lais' is amazing on its own. Elsa's need a lot of work.

image.png

this x1000.  I'd like to think all hope is not yet lost for this one, because we haven't seen it styled yet or not but it's very underwhelming when you consider how Lais' looked. 

Am I the only one thinking this was more Romee's look than Elsa's? With the bralette and dainty jewelry it looks like something that would fit Romee more imo for me I would have guessed they gave Elsa something grander like the dragon head from 2016 or her big ass swarovski wings (?) from last year

Edit: even the way the cups are shaped, those look like Romee's previous tennis ball boobs

Just now, Beatriz Abreu said:

Am I the only one thinking this was more Romee's look than Elsa's? With the bralette and dainty jewelry it looks like something that would fit Romee more imo for me I would have guessed they gave Elsa something grander like the dragon head from 2016 or her big ass swarovski wings (?) from last year

I thought! But I thought it would look good on Stella! 

1 minute ago, Beatriz Abreu said:

You might be onto something.
It would look better on Romee.

I don't think it's that bad as some people here do, but I'm not sure it fits her well and it misses that wow factor.

Yall really do need to chill with the conspirancy theories every year with VS changing the FB model last minute o.o, this has been happening since 2016 and it's nonsense. The 2016 bra was made for Jas, the bra in 2017 was made for Lais and this year it was made for Elsa. These women don't even remotely have the same measurements, there's no way this would work in another model. Keep in mind the girls lose/gain weight during the year and god only knows when they took Elsa's measurements.

Elsa found out she was wearing the bra weeks ago during a shoot, it wasn't during fittings. 

Okay, it's growing on me more and more. It is the most beautiful FB in history? No. Is it the worst? Lily disagree. Did she deserved more? Hell yeah. But I'm happy for her, she looks stunning, it's her personal style in my opinion so I like it. I think it will be shiny as fuck on the runway and with or without good wings, she is going to sell that bralette more than anyone.