Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

To be perfectly honest I don't care about the bra. By the time the show is over with the bra won't even be an afterthought for me or anyone else *unless you have some issues*, so why hype it up to the point of gross frenzy? Yay insert model got a bra, Yay it's pretty or ugly.... and that should be the extent of it, not 500+ pages of people going on and on about the same thing. It's actually getting annoying at this point.

The only thing about the show I'm remotely interested in is the outfits and strictly because I have a background in costuming.

Costuming > Beddazled tit holder

Speaking of costume designs, can you please teach me how to make a mini wing :ninja: ? I'm having a mini-competition with @Dipit and @medicenevs

3 minutes ago, Thegrapevine said:

I actually want Sara to get it 

Me too. On the other hand I want red fantasy bra for Sara, I don't think this colors (white\silver and blue) will suit her like Elsa.

I'm all about Sara but I will be OK with 2018 Elsa, 2019 sexy red fantasy bra for Sara.

3 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Speaking of costume designs, can you please teach me how to make a mini wing :ninja: ? I'm having a mini-competition with @Dipit and @medicenevs

Here's how you make one. You ask your local queens who specialize in making wings to make you a pair for around 400$.

I legit couldn't get into all the steps that go into making wings and walk away with my sanity.