Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, jubs2512 said:

Love all of this tension between fans lol I wish I was around when the bra went to Marisa Miller that must’ve been MESSY

haha I don't remember so much but I was super bothered because she and Selita got their FB before Alessandra :goose-wft: (and Selita got her before Adriana)

39 minutes ago, notthatkindagirl said:

Haven't been on here for a long time but wait, wasn't there reason to believe that those remarks by Adriana were NOT about Love Magazine? Because I remember that's what we all thought at first, but then she congratulated Love Magazine on their birthday, and she never ever posted anything related to Victoria's Secret anymore. This made a lot of us fans eventually think that those remarks were about VS..

I hate this but tbh at this point I would not be surprised if Adriana didn't walk the show at all this year. We'll see.

FIRST JUST ANNOUNCE THE FB ALREADY DAMNIT VS

Everyone thought it was VS-related because the post coincided with her unfollowing most of the Angels and Ed Razek and the Victoria's Secret account

3 minutes ago, starss said:

haha I don't remember so much but I was super bothered because she and Selita got their FB before Alessandra :goose-wft: (and Selita got her before Adriana)

This started the whole "if you get a Fantasy Bra it's your last year as an angel" theory.

3 minutes ago, starss said:

Can you imagine if Romee or Stella got theirs before Elsa. The mess from the fans. 

Just now, Nathan4598 said:

This started the whole "if you get a Fantasy Bra it's your last year as an angel" theory.

Ah true! And I guess these theories ended up being real 😛

1 minute ago, lovelyvs said:

Can you imagine if Romee or Stella got theirs before Elsa. The mess from the fans. 

😅 I wouldn't mind Romee honestly 😛 But Stella would be infuriating and funny at the same time