Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

They keep everything in a secret till the tape date is over I think, no pictures or phone allowed.  No IG stories or pictures from the girls during the show.   When the show is over, they have many time to leak and promote everything!  Thats what it is I think, otherwise I cant explain why this year is so weird

7 minutes ago, angeljoskriver said:

I don't think they'd do that. FB involves a lot of press and attention. Which they just need right now

It's not with the FB announcement or press that they will solve this issue, especially if they give it to the wrong angel :rofl: not even Kendull and the Hadid sis or even the performers.

It's more logic if they do more press before the show airs on December, instead of right now.

6 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

This will absolutely go down as one of the greatest moment in VS fandom history. Elsa stans vs. Bee stans :rofl: 

We Elsa stans are quiet sometimes but we are letal too. The best part is that we are not 90% bots. We can do this.