Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Just now, lostdiadem said:

It would be cool if they don't announce anything and they make the chosen angel walk with the bra during the tape, like a "surprise, bitches" effect.

Yes, that would be cool. But that’s not smart. They need to do press for it, they need viewers

2 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

It would be cool if they don't announce anything and they make the chosen angel walk with the bra during the tape, like a "surprise, bitches" effect.

NO IT WOULDN'T BE COOL. We need to see Elsa in the damn sparkly titty holder, we have been waiting for so long.

3 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

No. I want it TODAY. I can’t wait till Thursday to see grainy pictures of it from cell phones on the runway.

1 minute ago, ticktock said:

No. I want it TODAY. I can’t wait till Thursday to see grainy pictures of it from cell phones on the runway.

We will just have to wait til next day or right after they finish taping the show, it's no big deal :rofl:  they will post the official photoshoot and video of it.

1 minute ago, lostdiadem said:

We will just have to wait til next day or right after they finish taping the show, it's no big deal :rofl:  they will post the official photoshoot and video of it.

We waited a lot to know something about the show, this year is pure torture. The least they can do is giving us the sparky bra today