Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

First Choice FOR FB - BEHATI !!

2nd- ELSA YASSS, only second because bee never got it.

Plot TwistS.....Taylor get FB and Opening

or Gigi a non angels gets it to break tradition( heads will spin😏) or sui he from China(Asian market with all their money) 

i really want ELSA OR bee 

Just now, gisellebach said:

But do you think she's actually walking though? I'm afraid she might not walk even though Barbara said so.

Imo yes, she said it in an interview in August for W Mag, and all year long when asked about VS she said she is still an Angel. Barbara said it, and in the press she is always named as walking, even last week when they confirmed the Hadids and Kendull.

9 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Last year the VSFS thread got to about 850 pages. We’re already at 530 and the damn FB hasn’t even been announced yet, let alone the taping and the airing. :rofl: We’re impressive this year. 

Not only no FB, there are no themes and no leaks, no venue pictures..  I start to think maybe there is no show at all haha🤣

Just now, nhlovesadri said:

The fact that VS doesn't call her for work anymore too, besides very few events. She admitted a few times she misses shooting lingerie.

It was moreso an ethical reason I believe - not wanting to take her clothes off for a worthless cause... but maybe to your point that was misdirected anger from having the New Angels replace her...

I just can't imagine after almost 20 years of doing it she just switched and saw it as degrading etc.  Very Kylie Bisutti of her.