Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

20 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I lawl-ed at the word Derriere. This guy is trying too hard to sound educated.

Guys, I've been pulling all nighter trying to finish my work. Its 12:30 PM in the afternoon now and if the sparkly titty holder gets revealed at any point in time of your waking hour, could the few you please kindly spam the shit out of my IG inbox pretty please @medicenevs @Chessie @GlitterAndWings @Fashionsketcher ? I do not want to miss out on VS saltiest :rofl: 

I do not have you IG username. I doubt I will be here to see the meltdowns bc school and sleep but if I am, send me the username and I will kindly spam you.  :rofl:

1 minute ago, CandleVixen said:

I sometimes wonder what the other fashion forums do this time of year, the  VSFS hoopla going around here.

Most of tFS think they're above caring about VS, so it's basically a non-event over there, apart from whining about their HF darlings that should have been cast. 

That paparazzi is scum, poor Martha. The fact that he's pissed off because he's being pressured not to release the images or wahtever says so much, what a pig.

I'm waiting for BZ to crash like it did a few years ago the day of the show where it took about 85 years to load each page or post something when the FB is finally revealed. 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

Most of tFS think they're above caring about VS, so it's basically a non-event over there, apart from whining about their HF darlings that should have been cast. 

I remember when the thread at tFS was booming for all the older VSFS shows. I used to follow it back in the 2008 days and all the way up until like 2015? Then it just died and I migrated over here. In fact, someone just barely opened a 2018 thread like a day ago and it's pretty much dead.

1 minute ago, uberglasses said:

I remember when the thread at tFS was booming for all the older VSFS shows. I used to follow it back in the 2008 days and all the way up until like 2015? Then it just died and I migrated over here. In fact, someone just barely opened a 2018 thread like a day ago and it's pretty much dead.

tFS not caring about the VS is part of what pushed me over to BZ, at least more actively. :rofl: I still check threads on tFS but I'm hardly active.