Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

40 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

You guys won't make me do that, will you?:rofl:

Oh, c'mon, you would love that:blah:. Idk about Clauds but if I win, I'll make act like a Behati/Candice psycho fan and be on their threads for a whole. THAT FOR NOT TRUSTING THE TITTY.:rofl:

1 minute ago, medicenevs said:

Oh, c'mon, you would love that:blah:. Idk about Clauds but if I win, I'll make act like a Behati/Candice psycho fan and be on their threads for a whole. THAT FOR NOT TRUSTING THE TITTY.:rofl:

Not in to SM sadly. So @Chessie and I will not receive any punishment for losing our bets :rofl:? Side note to Chessie, ye shan't abandon yer crewmates if the ship sinks :rofl: 

7 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Not in to SM sadly. So @Chessie and I will not receive any punishment for losing our bets :rofl:? Side note to Chessie, ye shan't abandon yer crewmates if the ship sinks :rofl: 

All I can say is that I am a lawyer. I'm a backstabbing little bitch, a traitor to the bone. Ye shan't trust me, mate. 

But I have not abandon the ship yet, not until I see the iceberg in swedish lands.

3 minutes ago, VSBODY said:

I have nothing to say but I wanted everyone to see my stellar new icon. The underrated queen herself that doesn't get enough hype! I mean!!!! 😍

Lais body is in another level of perfection. That woman is pure fire. 🔥🔥

3 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Credit to VSDiaries. This makes me FURIOUS. 

44760116_2166371050250028_4310273745496476372_n.jpg

I just read that and it made me mad. He said she has not right to privacy because she is a lingerie model outside VS, give me a break. 

4 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

Who is going to be the first on BZ to do a reaction post to the FB news? 

I know now it won’t be me! 

Definitely not me either, ya girl is going to sleep because I have an important test first hour in the morning. I will sadly miss the meltdowns and tears. 

1 minute ago, Chessie said:

I just read that and it made me mad. He said she has not right to privacy because she is a lingerie model outside VS, give me a break. 

Definitely not me either, ya girl is going to sleep because I have an important test first hour in the morning. I will sadly miss the meltdowns and tears. 

Thst's disgusting. 

Same here, But since i have the free day it's going to be a fun early call for me tomorrow