Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Not to be a party pooper but VS has been EXTREMELY secretive about the bra this year. NDA’s flying out of their asses, and wanting to do everything to avoid a leak. I would really not recommend encouraging “hacking” the site, especially talking about it publicly. VS is well aware of BZ, and they’re not messing around with not wanting stuff leaked this year. 

It might not be worth the drama/headache/legal bullshit (which admin will likely have to deal with) when the bra is mostly going to be released in about 12 hrs anyways. 

4 minutes ago, Beauty Junky said:

I swear if the Ice Queen is trolling us, I’m no longer stanning.

Why do we lie to ourselves? We are not going to stop stanning that annoying evil swedish little troll. 

1 hour ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I think they're mostly demanding she gets it because she's the only OA who hasn't gotten it, and they refuse to see that the NA are the present and future of the brand.

You make a good point. 

I have always been a Behati fan because 1. she used to have chubby cheeks and looked quite healthy on the runway. 2. She looks like she is having lots of fun. When the girls are told to act like they are having a good time, she just looks more natural. 3. She has moments / photos where she looks lovely.

If Behati gets it, she has earned it. Not for her hiatus of the last 2 years, but for her time with the company. Lots of talk about who deserves it. Lots of that talk based on who has done work for the company. She fits that based on her VS hours put in. If VS does gives her the bra, probably not the smartest move, unless they are promoting a big comeback (so not going to happen). I thought she would have received her fantasy bra before Lilly. 

Points can be made for all of the girls. Elsa is not my favorite, but of the NA I hope that it is her - no reason in particular other than it seems like it should be her. Would love to see Candice get it again at some point because she deserves to be in the 2 bra club. 

Jasmine to me was a big surprise but she wore that bra better than anyone else could have and looked amazing. 

6 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I doubt they know themselves. They have interns who reply to that shit...

Are you sure they aren't ran by a social media executive instead? Damn, I'd pay them to have me do customer service.

Does anyone know if Victoria's Secret hires Customer Service Executive work remotely? 

9 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I doubt they know themselves. They have interns who reply to that shit...

I’m pretty sure they know as someone just posted the teaser, and they will know they have to post it tomorrow as well lmao 

10 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Are you sure they aren't ran by a social media executive instead? Damn, I'd pay them to have me do customer service.

Does anyone know if Victoria's Secret hires Customer Service Executive work remotely? 

Nah, why pay an executive if you can have those at the bottom of the ladder do it for you? 

9 minutes ago, phang.s said:

I’m pretty sure they know as someone just posted the teaser, and they will know they have to post it tomorrow as well lmao 

Hmm, usually they just send you something to post and that's it,  been there, done that. They feed you the info and all you have to do is post it.