Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

20 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

@Chessie @medicenevs get your ass in here. Someone found the link to the FB. 

What is funny is that I have a technical degree in computational systems from highschool. I am even allow to work in that by the secretary of public education. If only mexican burocrasy wasn't so easy to cheat and I actually would've put SOME attention to my classes we wouldn't be in this predicament. Sorry guys. I have failed you, join the club my mom started when I was born.

It is obvious that Elsa got fb, so who do you think got SO? I say either Jasmine, Romee or Candice. Candice filmed something 2 weeks ago with a team who usually works with Swarovski, they do work with other clients also though, and maybe even if she filmed something for Swarovski it is a commercial or campaign etc. 

Jasmin and Romee are "suspicious" because their photo is on the VS site alongside Taylor's. We all know she is opening, so maybe they purposely put a photo of a model who got SO alongside her.

2 minutes ago, Chessie said:

What is funny is that I have a technical degree in computational systems from highschool. I am even allow to work in that by the secretary of public education. If only mexican burocrasy wasn't so easy to cheat and I actually would've put SOME attention to my classes we wouldn't be in this predicament. Sorry guys. I have failed you, join the club my mom started when I was born.

1 minute ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

giphy-46.gif.f12b933d71d8185cba77cad7846b9e4d.giftumblr_n6lezkZdj71s64jz1o2_250.thumb.gif.1bd6113f6ad60a50d51b689c017c740e.gif

Just now, wintery said:

This is when I regret stop talking to a guy who liked to hack things. He could have been useful :cry:

LADIES, NEVER CLOSE YOUR DOORS ON A POTENTIAL OPPORTUNITY.