Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

5 minutes ago, tatehill said:

I kind of thought so too except that VS seems to be making a fuss about the fact she's back and I doubt they'd be doing that if she wasn't staying a little longer. 

God Lily's Fantasy Bra was so unfortunate. I feel so bad for her. 

I loved Lais', hers might actually be my favorite. 

But the truth is that VS didn't made any fuss, they just posted her photo saying that she will be walking the show, same as they do for other models.

When Candice returned they made a video of her with a caption She is back and they haven't done that for Behati, even though even that video was not such a big deal for them to make.

5 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

EDIT: And people can stop asking her to return.

I can't wait till she "hangs up her wings"/retires from VS and the bots disappear for good. I like Behati, I really do. The fans kill it for me. And I've seen other people say that here as well. 

3 minutes ago, ticktock said:

I can't wait till she "hangs up her wings"/retires from VS and the bots disappear for good. I like Behati, I really do. The fans kill it for me. And I've seen other people say that here as well. 

I can understand Candice fans(even though some are annoying) because she actually has something but Behati fans are just loud and wrong....annoying....I hope Alexina never buys bots. That would be the end of social media.

EDIT: The mark of the beast. The end of all times will occur if that was to happen. It is written in the revelations. 

ok i am new here go easy ...ice queen fb ..little birdy told me (birdy has been wrong on the odd occasion)🤣  ..yasmin is in Amsterdam on her way to nyc soon..she might have done fittings early last week from what i heard hence no sightings ...i got all the tea but proceed with extreme caution ..

12 minutes ago, Rca said:

@unali @phang.s I see... I didn’t know such young people would be that obsessed with a lingerie model/brand, but that explains a lot 😂

I started getting into VS was I was like 13 or 14. I stumbled across a VS picture of Candice and wanted to know who she was. I didn’t really get into it till I was about 16 though. I think most people started liking the brand/girls from when they were young. 

9 minutes ago, ticktock said:

I'm with you on that, I adore her, but some of the fans are just Diabolical. And she's not looking her best tho, Let's wait and see

2 minutes ago, fashionclicker said:

ok i am new here go easy ...ice queen fb ..little birdy told me (birdy has been wrong on the odd occasion)🤣  ..yasmin is in Amsterdam on her way to nyc soon..she might have done fittings early last week from what i heard hence no sightings ...i got all the tea but proceed with extreme caution ..

If you have the tea spill it. :D

1 minute ago, phang.s said:

I got into VS was I was like 13 or 14. I stumbled across a VS picture of Candice and wanted to know who she was. I didn’t really get into till I was about 16 though. I think most people started liking the brand/girls from when they were young. 

That and social media wasn't a thing back then during the golden era age and thats when I fell in love with the angels and the brand VS.

3 minutes ago, fashionclicker said:

*stares at post count* 

:rofl: