Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, Fashionsketcher said:

What time do you guys think it'll be revealed? Luckily tomorrow is a holiday for me. Can't wait for the meltdowns

Tomorrow is one of my busiest days of the week :cry:

25 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

no, Behati deserve it, Elsa now is literally more bones than body.

IF BEHATI DOESN’T GET IT, I’M GOING TO DIE 😭😭😭😭😭 pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

JUST TELL US BEHATI IS WEARING THE FANTASY BRA STOP THIS MADNESS

Why are Behati's uber fans like this?  Seriously calm your bitch tits down. It's a bra that'll get minimal screen time and within two weeks of the show airing, it'll be like nothing ever happened.

LOL I hope Elsa gets it 

I was just about say nah to the bots, but I clicked on one random account that appeared to be a Behati fan and they weren’t even following Behati lmao 

Seriously though I think the younger gen like her for whatever reason I’m not sure. I will say she takes on the “personality” route much better than alexina. 

5 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

YUP. She even pay them to hate. LOL Never with Candice though but everyone else.

Interestingly they hate Candice too, whenever you are on insta and see a bad comment about Candice 90% of the time it will be Behati's fan.

Candice's fans are really naive(even though I am one) and they always praise Bee while Behati fandom shits on them and Candy. :D 

I actually quite like Selita’s although the garter is a bit tacky, but wtf was she thinking yanking that Christmas tree cloak thing around her so you can’t even bloody see it?!

Poor Lily though. I think they were aiming to do the same thing with her as they did for Heidi/Gisele with the red underneath, except with the other two they just lined the FB, Lily looks like she has two separate bras on.