Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, Light_Blue said:

Regrading FB , which color would you prefer to see/ suits your favorite angels, if they would get the fantasy bra one day?

Elsa's color is in fact baby blue, and white (even if white its not a color ) both make her insane blue eyes pop so perfectly. 

I think Martha's color it's baby pink. 

8 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Its already happening on the comments of that video, or at least they are sending treats and preparing to go to war. Lol.

Oh, I love this crazy fandom this time of the year.

I just looked, the majority of the comments are for Behati or Elsa. My goodness they are INSANE. 

I'll seriously LOL if it's neither of them and it's Martha.

5 minutes ago, Light_Blue said:

Regrading FB ,  which color would you prefer to see/ suits your favorite angels, if they would get the fantasy bra one day?

IMO Martha looks bomb in red, i would love her with a red FB

InShot_20181104_201028097.thumb.jpg.bd7fee40f4078da3b6b836ebd95df472.jpg

2 minutes ago, Light_Blue said:

Regrading FB , which color would you prefer to see/ suits your favorite angels, if they would get the fantasy bra one day?

I would love to see Sara in red, Candice once again this time in light pink or navy blue, Elsa also in light pink or light blue.

I'd love to see Sara in red or that rich royal blue she often wears on gowns, Elsa would be a pastel color (maybe aquamarine) or white diamonds, Jasmine in a deep plum color or red wine-y kinda color and Jo I'd love to see in a pink shade, on the paler side, tho. the others I don't really picture with a FB just yet

8 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Behati fans are bots paid for by her agency. I refuse to believe the hype. idc idc idc

I said what I said.

Nothing would surprise me honestly. So many models were caught doing exactly this. Karlie Kloss has paid bots on her Daily Mail articles, that write comments and manipulate upvotes, so a bunch of fake insta accounts would be a piece of cake.

1 minute ago, unali said:

Nothing would surprise me honestly. So many models were caught doing exactly this. Karlie Kloss has paid bots on her Daily Mail articles, that write comments and manipulate upvotes, so a bunch of fake insta accounts would be a piece of cake.

One time I bought 10 bots by "accident" I just messing around it was like 3 dollars for 10 and they commented on EVERY picture of mine how pretty I looked. It was so weird, so if my poor ass can buy 10, imagine an agency.

13 minutes ago, Light_Blue said:

I would love to see Sara in red, Candice once again this time in light pink or navy blue, Elsa also in light pink or light blue.

I would love to see Candice in turquoise colored one, mermaid-inspired, because that is her thing. It would suit her so well. 

11 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

What did I miss? Did someone burn VS HQ down? Who's rioting? But must important... DID ADRIANA FINALLY SHOWED UP?

long story short, it's very possible VS is revealing the FB tomorrow and from the colours we think it might be for Elsa and Behati's fans are already pre-rioting bc of this. also, Adriana is still MIA

2 minutes ago, Chessie said:

One time I bought 10 bots by "accident" I just messing around it was like 3 dollars for 10 and they commented on EVERY picture of mine how pretty I looked. It was so weird, so if my poor ass can buy 10, imagine an agency.

They did this for Alexis Ren. Made a whhhhooollllle bunch of fan accounts and bots.....tagged her in everything to make it look legit. This is why none of them actually sell because there accounts are mostly made up of bots to manipulate the algorithm of IG....and get on explorer pages to then get "real" followers.

3 minutes ago, Chessie said:

One girl I know who wants to be insta famous bought 1000 or more bots who commented and liked every damn photo of her. And some of the comments were actually "custom-made", it wasn't just general You are pretty, but personal as well.

Imagine what a model can do if some ordinary girl is manipulating the game this hard.