Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

4 minutes ago, bump said:

I don't know why she isn't, but I always liked her and she was one of the regulars I enjyoed watching. I thought she was great in Circus in 2012 with the bogus tiger costume...she made it look good even though it was awful lol

I also liked Cameron Russell, Ieva Laguna, Kasia Struss, Jourdan Dunn, Frida Gustavson, Jacquelyn Jablonski,...I can't think of anyone else right now, but I'm sad to not see these models back this year. 

I never liked Caroline W, Anja R (OMG EW), Constance J, Brejge, Iza, Isabli, Karolina K, Chanel, Euginia Volodina, Selita, Marissa...

I would love to Anais Pouiliot (idk how you spell it)  and Andreaa Diaconu walk the show. Ginta Lapina would be cool as well. 

just some random thoughts 🐶

I agree and disagree about some of the specific models, but the casting now is so sad. Basically one super (liu), One or two top models (e.g Yasmin) , lots of random models then some of the insta/ celeb b list like Winnie then a few celeb models to throw it off - so sad to think this is the best they can do now

Sara and Gigi look AWFUL and their outfits are gross. Yeah yeah it's personal opinion, but they both look middle aged and worn out and no money to buy better clothes.

Alexina is really going for this goofball/funny girl niche, isn't she? She is not amusig, she is a continual source of never ending second hand embrassment.

I don't with Zuri in mainline. I love her for PINK, but her and Rachael were two girls that just never seemed like they'd fit into mainline even though the mainline models and looks are looking more and more teenage-like. Zuri should just take over as head PINK girl and let Grace move to mainline and mainline only. 

I've been reading the comments for the question I posed about favorite/least favorite FB...most people hate Lily's and a lot of people like Candice's...Miranda seems to be middle ground...but poor Lily, hers was tragic for sure. 

What I don´t like about this year is the lack of RTTR chapters.. I mean, it was a lot of fun from other years to try and spot things or looks in blurry boards. Or just fantasise with the colors or size of wings. This year, we´re not having none of  that I guess. :(

3 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Holiday Dream Angels Fantasy Bra sounds pretty plausible to me. 

I thought the same, and the thing looks like jewelry/diamonds so maybe that's a tease of the stones used in the bra? If so, I am VERY excited because blue is one of the colors i think suits the girl the best, along with pink and red so I'd be more than happy if this is it.

Hopefully when I get to my office tomorrow I'll arrive to the FB reveal.

1 minute ago, vsfsaddict said:

What I don´t like about this year is the lack of RTTR chapters.. I mean, it was a lot of fun from other years to try and spot things or looks in blurry boards. Or just fantasise with the colors or size of wings. This year, we´re not having none of  that I guess. :(

Yeah, I totally agree. I loved getting sneak peaks

4 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Melie Tiacoh  - UHQ

WOW she is stunning - hopefully the sort of girl that VS will nurture well, but they always sort of fall flat with black girls and it’s usually because they spend too much time championing boring blondes (a la Erin, Lindsay)

Edited by Clauds
Please don't quote pictures/videos unless necessary. Especially if the pictures are in the same page.

@Prettyphile Thank you for posting all of these!!!

Melie looks stunning (and I've been spelling her name wrong oops)...

Megan's outfit is ugly but she looks ok.

Ming is too thin now. 

Grace's face/hair/skin look GORGEOUS, but her outfit is boring...classy, but boring.

Alexina and Sara's jackets are a NO

and I agree with everyone talking about how radiant Romee looked....that makes me wonder about the FB for her. I do think it's possible, though I would prefer she get it in a year or two. I'd like to see Elsa with it first (but I hope she lets her lips deflate before stepping on the runway).

I would also like to see Candice get another one before she leaves. I think she'll be leaving VS within the next year or so. And I wish Behati would've gotten a FB, but I don't think she should now. I undersatnd she wanted time off to have children and that is lovely, but she hasn't worked enough to earn one now and she wasn't a big enough draw like Ale or Adri to get it after 2 years off work. I wish Behati would've gotten one before she kind of just quit VS. I like her and am sad to see her, Candice, and Lily go someday. I am not going to be sad to see Adriana leave and I was happy to see Ale go finally.