Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

Some of the pictures of them leaving, there aren’t carrying the bags, or only 1.

Girls without bags could be leaving from their 2nd fitting? 

Also these pictures are so staged, it's possible someone is just holding one or both for them for the pictures. 

18 minutes ago, MV007 said:

It’s amazing to me that a family of super models can have so many diseases that I’ve never met anyone else who has them. I’m not necessarily doubting them but it’s weird. 

Same here

37 minutes ago, VSBODY said:

Some of my favorite outfits/looks/model performance:

(these all really stood out to me. Of course a million others did too but those are the ones I could think of now)

Oh and I'd include Elsa's walk and pose in every single show she was in, but the outfits are just making it impossible lol

Also quick side note: The show should definitely not be live because they tape it twice and they wouldn't be able to get all the amazing angles. Which is actually why the last few years' shows have looked a mess editing wise to me because they looked like they were edited on the go while they filmed, basically as if it's live, and they didn't take time whatsoever to edit.

Hilary-Rhoda.jpg 

I agree with the sloppy editing. 

Which segment was Hillary in? I’m blanking.

3 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

conspiracy #39082739487 as we're running out of ideas: sara got the FB because her all family is there and they went to the fittings too lol 😅

This would be a hell of a surprise to me because imo, VS seem to not give a fuck about Sara 

21 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Girls without bags could be leaving from their 2nd fitting? 

Also these pictures are so staged, it's possible someone is just holding one or both for them for the pictures. 

That’s kinda what I thought after I thought about it some, I blame menopause!

I just went through the fitting candids, and Jo's outfit from last night seems extra ridiculous when you look at all the girls(most of them in pants/sweaters/etc) in a set. Booty shorts, a bra and sunglasses at night in November? :ninja: Alrighty then.

Georgia Fowler looks RADIANT. :wub: I can't wait to see her. Cheyenne has been absolutely adorable in both of her fitting candids. Maia Cotton gives me Taylor Hill vibes, idk. But I think she's real cute. 

@Prettyphile Not to nag, but when you have a chance could you grab Melie Tiacoh's fitting pictures? I don't think I've seen them, unless I missed them. 

15 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

conspiracy #39082739487 as we're running out of ideas: sara got the FB because her all family is there and they went to the fittings too lol 😅

I actually was thinking the same since the other day. Not necesserely the FB, but maybe something "big".

16 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I just went through the fitting candids, and Jo's outfit from last night seems extra ridiculous when you look at all the girls(most of them in pants/sweaters/etc) in a set. Booty shorts, a bra and sunglasses at night in November? :ninja: Alrighty then.

Georgia Fowler looks RADIANT. :wub: I can't wait to see her. Cheyenne has been absolutely adorable in both of her fitting candids. Maia Cotton gives me Taylor Hill vibes, idk. But I think she's real cute. 

@Prettyphile Not to nag, but when you have a chance could you grab Melie Tiacoh's fitting pictures? I don't think I've seen them, unless I missed them. 

I love Jo as a model but she can be a real attention whore