Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

42 minutes ago, rodi said:

Oooh, and it’s purple! You think Behati gave it to him? 🤔:rofl:

It was made for Adam, actually he and Behati were going to walk the runway together in matching fantasy underwear but the gave it to him and the fb to the girl wearing it. This information is 100% veridic, I have a source inside VS. 

I know very little about any of these performers. I know of Rita Ora and Chainsmokers from their one hit. I actually don’t think I’ve heard a song of Mendes. If I have I don’t know it’s him. Is he gay?

And the rest are even more confusing to me. What is a Bebe Rexha and Halsey lol?

16 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

I know very little about any of these performers. I know of Rita Ora and Chainsmokers from their one hit. I actually don’t think I’ve heard a song of Mendes. If I have I don’t know it’s him. Is he gay?

And the rest are even more confusing to me. What is a Bebe Rexha and Halsey lol?

Mendes is as straight as a pole :rofl:  Well actually, I see him as someone whose sexuality you could potentially bend. But Mendes gets all the girls. He even mentioned he slept with a girl 6 years his senior when he was 19. 

32 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Is he gay?

Personally, my gaydar says yes. There seems to be a lot pointing to it. He says he's straight though, so he's straight in his eyes and gotta respect that. He's such a sweet guy so that if he is gay, then let him come out on his own accord and time.

8 minutes ago, uberglasses said:

Personally, my gaydar says yes. There seems to be a lot pointing to it. He says he's straight though, so he's straight in his eyes and gotta respect that. He's such a sweet guy so that if he is gay, then let him come out on his own accord and time.

I know right! I feel he's potentially gay. And boy if he does come out, I bet the gay world is going to go cray over him :rofl: 

18 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Ah right. The pictures that were posted in here just screamed twink LOL

no offense

A premium grade twink at that with a set of nice teeth and sweet personality to boot LOL. Shawn Mendes is god's gift to gays :rofl: Okay, I should stop fawning over him. 

2 hours ago, Momo_Chanel said:

Jo, take notes from Elsa and Romee please? 

As I already said in her thread - I'm not a fan of her personal style but you can clearly see that this is more her than that (styled) outfit she wore for her first fittings. 

I don't like what Elsa is wearing here as well.

But I do like Martha's dress and boots. 😊

42 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I know right! I feel he's potentially gay. And boy if he does come out, I bet the gay world is going to go cray over him :rofl: 

A premium grade twink at that with a set of nice teeth and sweet personality to boot LOL. Shawn Mendes is god's gift to gays :rofl: Okay, I should stop fawning over him. 

LMFAO enjoy 

59 minutes ago, Liora Loyola said:

The is quite cute. It's a photoshopped picture and all but still.

No way man!!! I want Elsa in a so-sparky-diamon-bra It fucking hurts our eyes and blinds people with its shine!!!

what if they announce the FB in the day of the show but then they use it to do press from the shooting time (Nov 8 ) to the airing time (Dec 2)? 

Maybe this will help on the media coverage for the actual viewing and not for the shooting day (cause that's not where the media $$ are)? 

(I'm not an expert at all on PR so I might be saying complete shit - but just trying to understand VS's strategy this year - which is far from what we have been having the previous years)