Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

8 minutes ago, to_the_stars said:

I get your point and it's a strong one, but for some reason, whenever I think "VS Angels" I have these two images in mind:

adrianalimafan.com-runway2005-0245.jpg supermodel.pictures-vsfs2003-1401.jpg

Glory days 😭.

But tbh I’d put KK in the Candice/Alessandra boat. Great model but her run with VS isnt as outstanding as Heidi, Gisele, Adriana and Tyra’s. VS will never have models that are as impactful as those four were. Candice should be proud for coming close though.

2 minutes ago, skrivermodel said:

Elsa & Martha had their second fittings today! 

How do you know Elsa had fittings today? I track that bitch and I didn't saw anything about it. But I have been distracted today so I don't know. 

9 minutes ago, Chessie said:

How do you know Elsa had fittings today? I track that bitch and I didn't saw anything about it. But I have been distracted today so I don't know. 

A friend was there all afternoon, she saw Elsa arrives after Martha. Don't worry Elsa didn't post anything about it haha.

11 minutes ago, skrivermodel said:

A friend was there all afternoon, she saw Elsa arrives after Martha. Don't worry Elsa didn't post anything about it haha.

Oh, any of the paparazzi that are there posted about her but I guess they just missed it too. Let me tell ya' that woman is ghost when she wants. Hate her. 

Edit: yes the bitch was there she is just slippery as a cat.

Capture+_2018-11-03-16-00-55.png Edited by Chessie

57 minutes ago, to_the_stars said:

I get your point and it's a strong one, but for some reason, whenever I think "VS Angels" I have these two images in mind:

adrianalimafan.com-runway2005-0245.jpg supermodel.pictures-vsfs2003-1401.jpg

duh, I never noticed that the Angels stood next to each other the exact way in the 2005 finale like in the 2003 finale. Alessandra definitely belongs to that era because I also think of this constellation when I think of VS Angels:
Angels-Across-America-Grove-L-A-2006-victorias-secret-angels-16194805-2560-2376.thumb.jpg.c8c880eb8edaef2721a6324885b2b762.jpg

Karolina's body. Perfect hip to waist ratio. Her legs have just enough definition and she actually has calf muscles. 

I put her into that Angel category with Tyra and Heidi only because of the era of the show. Few girls walking now would truly fit in on that runway. Allesandra and Candice happen to be two of them. 

*Tyra an Heidi were not the most bombshell models, but they were Tyra and Heidi...  Iconic

17 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Oh, any of the paparazzi that are there posted about her but I guess they just missed it too. Let me tell ya' that woman is ghost when she wants. Hate her. 

Capture+_2018-11-03-16-00-55.png

ugh this bish

24 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Capture+_2018-11-03-16-00-55.png

Both of my faves are so annoying, ugh.

4 hours ago, phang.s said:

Yeah well a lot of the times “the best fit for the position” ends up being all white, skinny, excluding people with disabilities, etc, etc so until that stops things are put in place so people get the representation they deserve. Some people are victims of this fucked up society sis. 

There's this on-rising attitude to believe that everyone needs to be represented but it only ends at an impasse. Diversity shouldn't mean everyone gets a free pass. I don't know what the point is to glamorize a skin condition. It's a disease. Who the hell wants that? This is not about representation. This is about society giving wayyyyy to much importance to physical appearance and the result is that so many people think that one's worth depends on one's physical appearance. What's beyond appauling is that instead of teaching young people that good looks don't automatically make you a better person, society desperately attempts to pretend that everyone is beautiful, so everyone can feel worthy. Duh!