Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 hours ago, to_the_stars said:

Well, that' basically the VS Holy Group: Tyra, Heidi, Gisele, Karolina and Adriana. Looking at who they have now, I cannot believe they were so lucky at one point as to have them all under contract. They should have kissed the ground those girls stepped on.

For some reason, no matter how much I think about it, I cannot for the love of God see neither Alessandra nor Candice as part of that group...

I have to disagree here. Especially on Alessandra. I think she worked hard enough at VS and for long enough to be apart of this group. She was a major influence and is actually a known supermodel. When you think about it Karolina was there at the perfect time but her actual career as an Angel wasn’t super impressive. They used her better prior to her actually being an Angel. Candice out of the group she started in is the only one left and still going strong. She like Adriana was made by VS. I think she belongs in this group.

1 minute ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Elsa just posted a story of her face scratched by her cat :rofl: I WOULD MURDER THE DAMN PET IF IT DID IT TO ME 5 DAYS BEFORE A BIG EVENT.

I KNOW. I LAUGHED SO HARD. I hope that's not going to leave a scarrr, poor Elsa. Karma for making us get our FB hopes high with her troll skills.

I'm sure it was the little one tho, Woody would never do that. 

2 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I KNOW. I LAUGHED SO HARD. I hope that's not going to leave a scarrr, poor Elsa. Karma for making us get our FB hopes high with her troll skills.

I'm sure it was the little one tho, Woody would never do that. 

Y'all out here using your brains too hard on the wrong people. :rofl:

36 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

I have to disagree here. Especially on Alessandra. I think she worked hard enough at VS and for long enough to be apart of this group. She was a major influence and is actually a known supermodel. When you think about it Karolina was there at the perfect time but her actual career as an Angel wasn’t super impressive. They used her better prior to her actually being an Angel. Candice out of the group she started in is the only one left and still going strong. She like Adriana was made by VS. I think she belongs in this group.

I get your point and it's a strong one, but for some reason, whenever I think "VS Angels" I have these two images in mind:

adrianalimafan.com-runway2005-0245.jpg supermodel.pictures-vsfs2003-1401.jpg