Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

8 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Sui is 10/10 for me today. 

Let's be real, she is 10/10 for you everyday. 😂😂

YOU GUYS I CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT MING'S ARMS. I am scared. I can believe they are going to put that girl in (inter)National TV. She is not healthy at all. 

Just now, Prettyphile said:

Hasn't she always been on the smaller side though?

Yeah, she has always been thin but not like this, not that I noticed tho. Her arm is like just the size of the bone. 

This is a picture of her at last year's fittings, thin but not scary looking.

ming-xi-at-fittings-for-victoria-s-secret-fashion-show-2017-in-new-york-08-26-2017_2.jpg

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

:/ Is this a recent thing, or something that's been happening for awhile?

It's been going on for awhile. It all started with Ming losing weight for fashion week and then it just sorta just went down from there. I mean obviously Ming has been working hard to gain back a few extra pounds. But she's definitely skinnier than usual and I seriously hope she'll actually buck up with her weight gain plan just in time for the show. Otherwise, we'll be getting a near-anorexic looking model struting the runways of VS. 

1 minute ago, PastaFreak said:

It's been going on for awhile. It all started with Ming losing weight for fashion week and then it just sorta just went down from there. I mean obviously Ming has been working hard to gain back a few extra pounds. But she's definitely skinnier than usual and I seriously hope she'll actually buck up with her weight gain plan just in time for the show. Otherwise, we'll be getting a near-anorexic looking model struting the runways of VS. 

:/ Hopefully, there's not an underlying cause to the weight loss, like overactive thyroid.