Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I think the thing with Bella in those photos is her (weird) way of pulling up those panties and her pose in general that emphasizes her bones and makes her look super skinny.

Elsa does that as well for some of her IG photos (but I still want Elsa's body from 2015 back, she's much skinnier now).

As for Ming - I see her the same as Stella. Naturally skinny.

8 minutes ago, ivancica said:

I think the thing with Bella in those photos is her (weird) way of pulling up those panties and her pose in general that emphasizes her bones and makes her look super skinny.

Elsa does that as well for some of her IG photos (but I still want Elsa's body from 2015 back, she's much skinnier now).

As for Ming - I see her the same as Stella. Naturally skinny.

DA37A544-EA24-4976-B1FB-60D35263E9D1.thumb.jpeg.46a53b85de75898c4934ae31b49106db.jpeg

91643EB0-623C-4352-A5CD-68B026D8DA09.thumb.jpeg.9871eeaaec603fda785e9bfc7f25af29.jpeg

I don’t know anyone naturally skinny whose face is gaunt like that. Besides that there is clearly some weight loss here. There are certain ways your body and face look that indicate whether you are in your natural weight range or not.