Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

7 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

We had been making the Purple Fantasy Bra joke for over a year now... And it's still funny... Like how?:rofl:

EDIT: I'm kinda dissapointed that we didn't got our yearly fake insider this time, no "the cousin of the daughter of the girl who walks the dog of my neighbor's aunt told me.." kind of stuff this year. We need new material, guys. :(

We seriously do... this is getting a bit weird how it’s so quiet and the show is on the 8th of Nov... I would loooove to know more. Everyone is saying how they don’t care about the show anymore (even though they still come back here to look) but all this anticipation and secrecy has got me checking this thread all the damn time!!!

we need something 😭😭😭

22 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

We had been making the Purple Fantasy Bra joke for over a year now... And it's still funny... Like how?:rofl:

EDIT: I'm kinda dissapointed that we didn't got our yearly fake insider this time, no "the cousin of the daughter of the girl who walks the dog of my neighbor's aunt told me.." kind of stuff this year. We need new material, guys. :(

If you need fake insider news, you can find them on instagram. Some of the highlights from last few days:

All angels, even Candice and Adri are jealous of Behati's comeback and trying to sabotage her. Adriana even threatened to cancel her appearance if Behati shows up. 

Kendull got FB and Kardashians will reveal it first on their insta page.

Behati got both SO and FB and her FB is the most expensive in history, that is why VS has no budget left for other things.

Taylor will not open the show, it is a strategy by Victoria Secret, they want to surprise us with the real one. 

The one model who is missing from the list is Gisele, she is returning this year.

Fantasy bra is a yellow colored tropically inspired and it is called Sunshine Fantasy Bra.

3 minutes ago, unali said:

If you need fake insider news, you can find them on instagram. Some of the highlights from last few days:

All angels, even Candice and Adri are jealous of Behati's comeback and trying to sabotage her. Adriana even threatened to cancel her appearance if Behati shows up. 

Behati got both SO and FB and her FB is the most expensive in history, that is why VS has no budget left for other things.

Taylor will not open the show, it is a strategy by Victoria Secret, they want to surprise us with the real one. 

The one model who is missing from the list is Gisele, she is returning this year.

Fantasy bra is a yellow colored tropically inspired and it is called Sunshine Fantasy Bra.

My fav conspiracy theory of this list. It’s really creative 😂.

5 minutes ago, unali said:

I don’t mind Gisele returning and showing all the girls how it’s done. Throw in KK and Naomi! 

We really need some news. 

Just now, Afutureoffashi0n said:

Kendall was at fittings. As horrible as she is at least she is pretty and has a good walk. Something that can’t be said for the hadids lol

I see it on the other way around, at least with Bella. Ion care about Kendall and Gigi like that.

5 minutes ago, unali said:

This has to be my favorite thing ever.:rofl:

Just now, medicenevs said:

I see it on the other way around, at least with Bella. Ion care about Kendall and Gigi like that.

I like Bella but she is not Vs material - she suits edgy commercial work at best I would say hf but she just lacks the range for most brands. Also the starvation she does for the show doesn’t suit her at all

Just now, medicenevs said:

This has to be my favorite thing ever.:rofl:

Then you will like vsfactsyconfesiones, because this is the place the rumor came from. If you know Spanish have a blast there. Did you know that Bee is the reason Adriana hasn't appeared at fittings? Well now you know, they are trying to convince her to come to VS headquarters but she is being a bitch. 

50 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I would just die if this all came to fruition tho.

34 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

Romee looks amazing !

romee-strijd-attends-fittings-for-the-20

Romee is looking her best this year. Can’t wait to see her looks. Absolutely loooove her walk! Don’t understand why people here don’t like her. Gorgeous girl!