Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

37 minutes ago, Beatriz Abreu said:

I don't even know what "a little longer" means to them anymore. It'll always be "very soon" and very soon apparently means NEVER 😩

I think it's gonna be from Monday til the day they tape the whole show by now. If it doesn't happen today, and I don't think they will promote something during the weekend.

19 minutes ago, Polqu said:

watch sofie who's a BOMB being stuck in pink with her body  99% covered

I can see that and I'm mad about it. Sofie is a bomshell even if she is one of the youngest of them all. That girl can give 90% of the angels a run for their money with that amazing body, face and personality.

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

“The show is a year-long production, and 2018 promises to be our most ambitious yet,” said Victoria’s Secret executive producer Ed Razek. “We have more musical guests, more fashion and more stories than ever; and, of course, 60 of the world’s top models.”

"MORE" IS NOT GOING TO EXCITE US ED! DAMMIT MAN.

3 hours ago, elfstone said:

If theres any one who truly deserves only 1 outfit its Sara, cause apparently she's the one responsible for bringing Sadie.

That moment when you realize Sadie might have two outfits.

giphy-45.thumb.gif.d7a4d21261d3ba07b9fbfbdbe865729e.gif

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Yup. Top tier Angels get to choose whatever i.e Heidi specifically requested to wear the biggest wings every year. I know Adriana gets to choose hers, IDK who else does tho, I guess Alessandra did and probably Candice, Behati and Lily as well.

I think Adriana can choose, but "knowing" how she is I guess she never refused anything, I mean, she was even satisfied with that shitty 2016 Secret Angels look that yes, she made shine anyway, but she could have requested any other better outfit and she didn't even then with that mess of a costume.

The only 2 times I have seen pictures of her doing fittings for differents outfits from what she ended to use on the runway were in 2008, she had something that was more similar to Maryna's look then hers but I guess they were still building the outfit becuase it didn't look finished or ready, and 2010, with that huge wings that were too big to fit into the bars of the opening choreography so they changed her look and gave a modified version of that outfit, with smaller wings, to Magdalena.

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Sis, don't act a fool. Adriana's sense of style is mostly trash, she probably requested that ugly 2016 outfit herself :rofl:

btw I'm a dude, and her personal style isn't bad, the looks she wears in her normal life when she goes out are nice, it's the red carpet ones that in the past weren't always good, but now her stylists are doing a great job, I don't remember even one bad outfit this year.

I hope to see again something like her iconic 2016 fittings look, where she went like "f***k fashion, it's cold in NY so I'm going to wear jeans under my elegant dress, and a flannel jacket and also a fur coat." And she killed it anyway lol