Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Adriana is walking the show, I'm sure it will be her last tho, she's not even doing the Heidi behaviour so I say she's done. But she is 100% walking, it's been confirmed by Barbara F, and more importantly, her name is in every official press release from VS/ABC. Fittings will be all the way until next Wednesday, literally the day before the show and considering Adriana doesn't love to leave Miami, I wouldn't be shocked if she's one of the last models to do her fitting, the odds are she already saw the outfits and requested whatever she wanted.

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Adriana is walking the show, I'm sure it will be her last tho, she's not even doing the Heidi behaviour so I say she's done. But she is 100% walking, it's been confirmed by Barbara F, and more importantly, her name is in every official press release from VS/ABC. Fittings will be all the way until next Wednesday, literally the day before the show and considering Adriana doesn't love to leave Miami, I wouldn't be shocked if she's one of the last models to do her fitting, the odds are she already saw the outfits and requested whatever she wanted.

She really seems focused on other things right now, but I’ll be sad to see her go. She’s always been my fav! If it is indeed her last show, I want them to focus on her goodbye, a la Tyra! 

Just now, myfashioninsider said:

She really seems focused on other things right now, but I’ll be sad to see her go. She’s always been my fav! If it is indeed her last show, I want them to focus on her goodbye, a la Tyra! 

Agree ! She don't fit the new VS which is "cute", but it's always a pleasure to see her on the runway and I'll would miss that 

11 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Wow can certain Angels actually request outfits?? 

1 minute ago, VSDiaries said:

Yup. Top tier Angels get to choose whatever i.e Heidi specifically requested to wear the biggest wings every year. I know Adriana gets to choose hers, IDK who else does tho, I guess Alessandra did and probably Candice, Behati and Lily as well.

17 hours ago, Freak said:

FITTINGS 

Monday:

Megan Williams (1 look)

Barbara Fialho

Devon Windsor (2 looks)

Tuesday:

Jasmine Tookes (2 looks) 

Lais Ribeiro (2 looks) 

Josephine Skriver (2 looks)

Behati Prinsloo (2 looks) 

Candice Swanepoel (2 looks) 

Martha Hunt (2 looks) 

Maia Cotton (1 look in PINK)

Sadie Newman 

Cheyenne M Carty

Gizele Oliveira (1 look)

Kelsey Merritt (1 look)

Isilda Moreira

Wednesday:

Sara Sampaio (2 looks) 

Stella Maxwell (2 looks) 

Taylor Hill (2 looks) 

Elsa Hosk (2 looks) 

Grace Elizabeth

Kelly Gale (2 looks) 

Lameka Fox (2 looks)

Cindy Bruna (2 looks)

Leomie Anderson 

Jourdana Elizabeth (1 look)

Thursday:

Josie Canseco

Willow Hand

Sofie Rovestine (1 look) 

Alanna Arrington 

Grace Bol

Lorena Rae (1 look) 

Mayowa Nicholas 

Frida Aasen

Duckie Thot 

Aiden Curtis 

Barbara Palvin

Friday:

Alannah Walton 

Nadine Leopold 

Toni Garrn 

Saturday:

Romee Strijd (2 looks) 

Missing:

Adriana Lima

Zuri Tibby

Maggie Laine

Iesha Hodges

Winnie Harlow 

Yasmin Wijnaldum 

Mélie Tiacoh

Myrthe Bolt 

Sabah Koj

Shanina Shaik

Herieth Paul

Sui He

Ming Xi

Alexina Graham

Georgia Flower

Estelle Chen

Gigi Hadid

Bella Hadid

Kendal Jenner

There's only 19 girls left for fittings, i think tomorrow is the last day

2 minutes ago, VSDiaries said:

Yep. I heard that a few times. Heidi always requested the best ones and if I'm not sure but I think Lily requested Magdalena's Angel Ball outfit in 2014. 

+I have been reading your igstory thread since I woke up.

Just now, ticktock said:

Did I miss anything? I’m at work and don’t have time to go back pages. I see there’s still no sparkly bra...

You didn't miss a single thing. Just another boring day

11 minutes ago, Freak said:

There's only 19 girls left for fittings, i think tomorrow is the last day

All of the girls are in New York or on their way to NYC except Adriana who's in Miami and Shanina who's in London. Kendall was on a private jet yesterday but I don't know where she was heading.

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Heidi didn't even request the best ones, she just wanted the biggest wings on the show, even if they came with an ugly ass outfit :rofl:

@Clauds   Elsa and Behati usually got big wings. Especial Elsa 's wings were big, weird and heavy. 

Bye: Stella, Martha, Romee, Lily, Adriana and Behati

Hi: Grace E, Yasmin Wijnaldum, Barbara Palvin, Lorena Rae and Duckie Thot

I would include Ming Xi and Sui He in my “Hi” as well but I think there’s still a very high chance of at least either of them being announced as a new angel at the end of this year’s show.