Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 hours ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I just want to make my point saying that I don't understand why the SO is such a big deal by telling you that I didn't even remeber any of these outfits being the SO except for Cameron's, Lily D and Elsa's. :idk:

Oh wow I didn't know most of these were SO lol

2 hours ago, phang.s said:

See if everyone just listened to what i've been saying and preaching and praying and saying from the get go. Devon is boring asf and needs to GO. She’s never had one bad outfit and still delivers the absolute least.

Barbara F applies too. Idc if they’re fit models I can’t remeber the last time Barbara walked cause she’s that unmemorable. 

I agree, they should stay as fit models and not walk the show. Cindy on the other hand.. I love her!!

37 minutes ago, Polqu said:

Just for fun (while we wait for that non-existent FB)

which girls of this year's cast would you make angels and which angels would you retire from the line up?

Say goodbye: Adriana, Behati, Stella, Lily

Say hello: Grace, Alanna, Cindy, Jourdana (I don't know the newbies so we'll see)

3 minutes ago, elfstone said:

If theres any one who truly deserves only 1 outfit its Sara, cause apparently she's the one responsible for bringing Sadie.

I don't think Sara has that impact on VS because if she does they would treat her better. The person who vs clearly loves is Taylor and yet her sister didn't booked the show so

The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Holiday Special To Air On ABC, Sunday, Dec. 2

Victoria’s Secret’s legendary Angels take to the runway for the 2018 Victoria’s Secret Holiday Special, showcasing an all-star lineup of musical guests, including Bebe Rexha, The Chainsmokers, Halsey, Kelsea Ballerini, Rita Ora, Shawn Mendes and The Struts. Merging fashion, fantasy and entertainment, “The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Holiday Special” will air SUNDAY, DEC. 2 (10:00–11:00 p.m. EST), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

The world’s biggest fashion event is returning to New York City after recent productions in London, Paris and Shanghai. It will be seen in more than 190 countries after its broadcast premiere on ABC.

“The show is a year-long production, and 2018 promises to be our most ambitious yet,” said Victoria’s Secret executive producer Ed Razek. “We have more musical guests, more fashion and more stories than ever; and, of course, 60 of the world’s top models.”

Joining Victoria’s Secret Angels Adriana Lima, Behati Prinsloo (back after a three-year hiatus), Candice Swanepoel, Elsa Hosk, Jasmine Tookes, Josephine Skriver, Lais Ribeiro, Martha Hunt, Romee Strijd, Sara Sampaio, Stella Maxwell and Taylor Hill will be internationally known sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid, and Kendall Jenner.

“Only one show brings together the biggest names in music and the top models around the globe for an exciting hour of entertainment and style,” said Rob Mills, senior vice president, Alternative Series, Late Night & Specials, ABC. “We couldn’t be happier to work with this iconic brand and bring The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show to ABC.”

FS-2018-victorias-secret-main-new.jpg

‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show,’ Once Too Hot for Disney, Is Back on ABC — and It’s the Women Who Watch

Last year’s “Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show,” shot in Shanghai, won its hour for CBS with an audience that was overwhelmingly female. In addition to averaging 5.6 million viewers in Live+3 ratings, the special did particularly well with young females, averaging a 2.5 rating with women 18-34 and 2.0 rating with women 12-34. In the adults 18-34 demo, it averaged a 1.7 rating — tying it with NBC’s “This Is Us,” airing an hour earlier, as the night’s top-rated program.

That’s why, insiders note, “Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show” probably makes more sense on ABC than CBS, given that the Alphabet network boasts a more female-centric lineup.

1 hour ago, Polqu said:

Just for fun (while we wait for that non-existent FB)

which girls of this year's cast would you make angels and which angels would you retire from the line up?

Goodbye:

Stella: She is hot and i like her vibes but she is just way better at HF.  Sara: Don't find her pretty at all, she has an horrible attitude and her voice makes me wanna die, Josephine: She is good-ish but VS pushed her so hard that I got sick of her very quickly adding her annoying personality.  Adriana: It's her time, Romee and Jasmine: They are both extremely gorgeous and fit very good in the show but outside that I don't think they add anything to the brand. Romee's pictures are never something to admire and Jasmine is just...there, she is not even someone to bash about something like the rest of them (have you noticed that she is the one that we haven't hated on in our free time?). She has no presence at all, not even after the FB. 

Hello:

Barbara Palvin: I mean come on, she is fire. Imagine her paired up with Elsa or Lais, A SHOOT. 

And that's all. We need less Angels, quality over quantity. 

I would add Josie and Sofie as PINK girls for a year to see them grow a little. I am not a fan of their current PINK girls, any of them. Josie and Sofie, and maybe Willow seem like a banger for PINK tbh.