Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

No. Romee’s fitting is on Saturday and Zuri mentioned hers were on the weekend as well. 

Do you  guys think Romee got the left overs? All the other angels literally got their fittings within the first two days and i'm guessing similar to Lily/ Candice in previous years, they get pick another outfit if they don't like the original one chosen for them.

5 minutes ago, nartneit said:

Do you  guys think Romee got the left overs? All the other angels literally got their fittings within the first two days and i'm guessing similar to Lily/ Candice in previous years, they get pick another outfit if they don't like the original one chosen for them.

I was actually thinking that she got something special (like SO) because she's left for the very end.

So... don't know if y'all have seen this. But it seems like there's a rumor going about that Liu Wen is walking the show. @VSDiaries posted about it too. I'm working on clarifying this piece of news. 

If Liu Wen is in, chances are, Maria(?) is in despite Russell and her deleting their VS posts. 

Is Adriana actually walking? Has there been any confirmation or mention of her in the past few weeks? There is nothing on her instagram about the show :unsure:

Also she’s still in Miami... I honestly have a feeling she’s not even an angel anymore 

15 minutes ago, shver said:

Is Adriana actually walking? Has there been any confirmation or mention of her in the past few weeks? There is nothing on her instagram about the show :unsure:

Also she’s still in Miami... I honestly have a feeling she’s not even an angel anymore 

Barbara Fialho confirmed she is walking.

22 minutes ago, marinebing said:

Devon just posted a compilation of her VSFS I never realised how boring she is at the end of the catwalk. She has great outfits most of the time and just stand there doing nothing 

I agree and some of the outfit she gets is better than what the angels gets

Yes..  I think the SO is more about how they show it and how they “market” it. The only special thing about it is that they usually dedicate it a video and they post things on social media. But with all this years secrecy, if they don’t tell who’s wearing the SO, maybe we don’t even realise it.

^ I didn't even knew (or just forgot) that Elsa and Martha's outfits were Swarovski... Of that compilation I just recall Josephine's outfit and I knew Lily D. wore it but forgot it was that outfit.

About the fittings of yesterday, I need to see other pictures of Lorena to see her appeal because she didn't wow me yesterday (never heard of her besides everyone hipping her out).

And Duckie... I'm really not a fan at all. Not a fan of the Barbie type. I saw a description a few pages ago of someone loving her, well that's all I don't like about her...

41 minutes ago, marinebing said:

Devon just posted a compilation of her VSFS I never realised how boring she is at the end of the catwalk. She has great outfits most of the time and just stand there doing nothing 

See if everyone just listened to what i've been saying and preaching and praying and saying from the get go. Devon is boring asf and needs to GO. She’s never had one bad outfit and still delivers the absolute least.

Barbara F applies too. Idc if they’re fit models I can’t remeber the last time Barbara walked cause she’s that unmemorable. 

18 minutes ago, ivancica said:

I'm not. Gave up on that.

I expect only the new Road to the Runaway episode.

True! I forgot the episode. I really like them. We always get things out of them. Maybe this time we have the themes for sure! :) Nice friday eveyrone!

3 minutes ago, Beauty Junky said:

I had my hair done for most of the day and there’s still no news on the FB. 

Well, the day just started in the States, so...

26 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

^ I didn't even knew (or just forgot) that Elsa and Martha's outfits were Swarovski... Of that compilation I just recall Josephine's outfit and I knew Lily D. wore it but forgot it was that outfit.

About the fittings of yesterday, I need to see other pictures of Lorena to see her appeal because she didn't wow me yesterday (never heard of her besides everyone hipping her out).

And Duckie... I'm really not a fan at all. Not a fan of the Barbie type. I saw a description a few pages ago of someone loving her, well that's all I don't like about her...

+1 on everything. I found Duckie boring looking, but I will wait to see her on the runway and then have a full opinion about her. About Lorena, I didn't even know who she was, but saw all the comments about her on here so I went looking at her instagram and damn... She gorgeous.

Btw, if there was any other doubt about it, Josephine confirmed herself Taylor is gonna open via her Instagram's comments.