Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

8 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

@Stormbringer

After listening to a few of their songs I'm kinda excited to see them. This would be a great opening song. Upbeat, fun, a little rock, and could be sexy.

Much better than I expected!! :chicken: 

I think I like them

Plus, ALICE FUCKING COOPER in one of their videos. That gets them my approval.

10 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

This would be a great opening song. Upbeat, fun, a little rock, and could be sexy.

Please universe make that happen, really really good song for an opening segment

2 minutes ago, wintery said:

Please universe make that happen, really really good song for an opening segment

Seriously could you imagine Taylor and a jaunty little walk to the song? That face and that song are a 101 knock out punch that'll make you sit up and take notice

This is a good time for the Lorena nay-sayers to leave this forum because Bellazon is a week away from becoming a Lorena Rae fansite and I am completely okay with that because #yasssqueen :rofl: We are (almost) all together in our love and hype over Lorena walking and that is a beautiful thing. In this household we love and protect Miss Rae ❤️

In my decade on this forum, the only time I recall seeing this level of hype was 2012 when Barbara made her debut. VS really needs to jump on the Lorena train and give her a contract ... Chooo chooo bitches, chooo chooo! 

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

@Stormbringer

After listening to a few of their songs I'm kinda excited to see them. This would be a great opening song. Upbeat, fun, a little rock, and could be sexy.

I don't hate this, in fact i kinda like them? I am shocked VS managed to book an actual good band :rofl: i can see them performing in the Rebel-themed segment. 

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

This is a good time for the Lorena nay-sayers to leave this forum because Bellazon is a week away from becoming a Lorena Rae fansite and I am completely okay with that because #yasssqueen :rofl: We are (almost) all together in our love and hype over Lorena walking and that is a beautiful thing. In this household we love and protect Miss Rae ❤️

In my decade on this forum, the only time I recall seeing this level of hype was 2012 when Barbara made her debut. VS really needs to jump on the Lorena train and give her a contract ... Chooo chooo bitches, chooo chooo! 

one of the main reasons i love lorena is because i can totally see her fitting in with the 2003-2006 VS girls.

4 hours ago, dietregime said:

can i ask why stella is considered and has a reputation of being a rebel?

It’s taken me this long to get through the thread, Y’all are chatty and I love it! 

To answer the the above question, this is how I see Stella. A bit off center, not middle of the road and anti establishment. 

she’s the rebel against normality. Plus to me, she just takes no shit.

Hardly smiles, much like Taylor (When they do it usually lights their faces up).

:Ophelia_Immortal:

Creds to @Clauds for compiling this list. I've inserted some of the information that we know about:

Angels: As of September 9th, per VS' official sites. It is presumed that all Angels have 2 outfits, unless some managed to get 3 this year. 
- Adriana Lima
- Behati Prinsloo
- Candice Swanepoel

- Elsa Hosk 
- Jasmine Tookes

- Josephine Skriver (2 outfits, one is super colorful)
- Lais Ribeiro
- Martha Hunt
- Romee Strijd
- Sara Sampaio
- Stella Maxwell
- Taylor Hill (opening the show)

Pink Spokesperson: 

- Grace Elizabeth 

- Zuri Tibby

- Maggie Laine

Returning models:

- Sui He

- Georgia Fowler

- Devon Windsor (wearing 2 outfits)

- Herieth Paul

- Estelle Chen

- Barbara Palvin
- Alexina Graham
- Shanina Shaik
- Leomie Anderson
- Alanna Arrington
- Lameka Fox (wearing 2 outfits)
- Megan Williams (wearing 1 outfit)
- Gizele Oliveira (wearing 1 outfit)
- Nadine Leopold
- Barbara Fialho 
- Frida Aasen
- Kelly Gale (rumored to have the Swarovski wings)

- Cindy Bruna (wearing 2 outfits)

- Jourdana Phillips (wearing 1 outfit)

- Grace Bol

- Aiden Curtiss

- Toni Garrn

- Ming Xi

- Gigi Hadid

- Bella Hadid

- Kendall Jenner

Newbies:

- Kelsey Merritt (wearing 1 outfit)

- Sadie Newman

- Winnie Harlow

- Alannah Walton

- Maia Cotton (wearing 1 outfit, will walk in the PINK segment)

- Lorena Rae (wearing 1 outfit)

- Iesha Hodges

- Melia Tiacoh

- Yasmin Wijnaldum
- Cheyenne Maya
- Myrthe Bolt
- Isilda Moreira
- Sofie Rovenstine (wearing 1 outfit)
- Josie Canseco

- Sabah Koj

- Mayowa Nicholas

- Willow Hand

- Duckie Thot

Personally, I am kinda bummed about Taylor opening the show. I'd give her one more regular opening and then go from there. The opening should be a huge, explosive entrance. Taylor doesn't have that energy that someone like Jasmine, Candice, or Adriana have. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, but damn what a missed opportunity they had with using either Behati or Jasmine. Even Josephine would be a better alternative. 

I am holding out faith that ABC edits this show well. The performers aren't terrible. I am praying VS gets some common sense and does what Etam did a few years ago and has the singer on a different stage, rather than directly in the way of the models on the runway.