Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, naomi said:

Since I’m too lazy to look at the other 40 pages I missed, did BZ react to Lorena only getting one outfit for the show yet?

Watch Sadie get 2 outfits in VS.

Nope, and you missed nothing but people bitching, bickering and fighting over stupid things because VS refuses to announce the FB.

~conspiracy time~ they realized that the show was going to be crap, had a mental breakdown and so decided to set fire to it all, therefore having a legitimate excuse to not have the vsfs this year. Boom.

A reach? Maybe. 

In any way possible? For sure.

Am I mad? No, just bored.

This is a joke, guys. But seriously, I am so bored my mind wanders

23 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

You forgot the best hot mess guilty pleasure on TV!!! :rofl:

100% Colton Underwood will be at the show! ;)

Does it actually do that good ? I mean I wouldn't be surprised, people like messy stuff :rofl:

lmao why did you had to talk about that, now I want a Bachelor "Victoria's Secret" edition !!

8 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Taylor - UHQ (if posting elsewhere, please credit BZ, thanks)

1055991616.png 1055991694.png

@Prettyphile  thanks for alll your shares! 

The top pic is perfection, loving it. The bottom...OMEGAUL!! is that a smile on Taylor’s face?!? Looks great on her.

Not a fan of the pleather pants. They remind me of Star Trek pants or fatigues, blossomed at the bottom like these baggy things. 

15 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Y'all can talk about streaming if you want to..but if people really wanted to watch VSFS....then they would watch the damn show but they don't.....for the obvious reasons.

I disagree with this. There are people that want to see the show but maybe they can't bc they are busy or whatever so it's easier and better for them watching it online the day after. 

There's even VS fans that doesn't watch the show on TV because they can find it online, and that doesn't mean they are not interested in it, it's just more convenient for them. 

1 minute ago, Freak said:

I disagree with this. There are people that want to see the show but maybe they can't bc they are busy or whatever so it's easier and better for them watching it online the day after. 

There's even VS fans that doesn't watch the show on TV because they can find it online, and that doesn't mean they are not interested in it, it's just more convenient for them. 

The show is at night where ,most people are at home after work and dinner...in there beds or on the couch. Whether the show was streamed or not I don't feel it would make an impact on a ratings surging upwards.  

1 minute ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

The show is at night where ,most people are at home after work and dinner...in there beds or on the couch. Whether the show was streamed or not I don't feel it would make an impact on a ratings surging upwards.  

The thing with streaming is that you can literally watch it everywhere and at anytime ! Watching a lingerie show filled with 6 long ass commercials break on a Sunday night, I get that people might not want to do it. I won't for sure. It gives you a different experience with streaming where you can literally just only watch the first half then pause and continue a week later.

Plus, I'm 19 and I know that I can't what those type of shows on TV with my parents being around. I'm probably an odd one but I come from a very conservative family.

1 hour ago, Thegrapevine said:

An IG account is saying that a “source” told her that kelsey is opening PINK with Shawn Mendes performing and that the same source is 100% sure that behati got the fb 

Hopefully not, i like Kelsey but she will be better in mainline. Let Maggie, Zury or Grace open it. 

1 minute ago, diamondtw said:

The thing with streaming is that you can literally watch it everywhere and at anytime ! Watching a lingerie show filled with 6 long ass commercials break on a Sunday night, I get that people might not want to do it. I won't for sure. It gives you a different experience with streaming where you can literally just only watch the first half then pause and continue a week later.

Plus, I'm 19 and I know that I can't what those type of shows on TV with my parents being around. I'm probably an odd one but I come from a very conservative family.

I am aware of the bonuses of streaming. Furthermore, you can't stream everywhere in the world unless there is an agreement to do so. Knowing VS...they most likely wouldn't stream worldwide. Everything is money and VS dont' got it honey. #Bars