Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

8 minutes ago, Thegrapevine said:

An IG account is saying that a “source” told her that kelsey is opening PINK with Shawn Mendes performing and that the same source is 100% sure that behati got the fb 

I do not think they will be putting Kelsey in Pink she is very used at the main account and I don't see logical to have 3 spokepersons for PINK and not use any of them to open/close the segment. 

I think Zuri will open and Maggie will close. I see Grace getting one pink and one mainline like last year or maybe just mainline.

IF THE PUT SHAWN IN PINK I WILL BE MAD. Chainsmokers are more teenagey music, Shawn is a babe and have a VOICE. 

ABC is a big channel, their TV shows gather a lot of viewers (Grey's Anatomy, The Good Doctor,...) and they have shows like Dancing With The Stars or American Idol that are also pretty popular. All of those air on weekdays so I don't know about their Sunday Night but if they do a great promotion they might get 5 millions.

And I know you can't compare but back in 2001 when it aired on ABC it had 12.4M and one year after on CBS they lost 2M viewers.

1 hour ago, diamondtw said:

ABC is a big channel, their TV shows gather a lot of viewers (Grey's Anatomy, The Good Doctor,...) and they have shows like Dancing With The Stars or American Idol that are also pretty popular. All of those air on weekdays so I don't know about their Sunday Night but if they do a great promotion they might get 5 millions.

ABC is a big channel.The thing is, VS had to switch. They had to get somebody else to provide for them to air because CBS isn't doing it anymore. When they have to switch like that, that means something is up with the TV program. Do you know what happened to the daytime emmys? ABC used to host it constantly, then they had to switch it to some other channel because not enough people watched it anymore, and then they had to move to streaming. And that was the emmys. So ofcourse the same will happen to a lingerie show like VS. The fact that they had to switch is alarming. The next time it happens, they will be streaming.

EDIT sorry, I thought you were responding to me saying they had to change to ABC. But yeah, still, the fact that VS had to chose another channel means they aren't doing great and I don't think it will help

Edited by Souled-Out

12 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Behold, a mod as a troll.

No, it's you being the damn troll over and over again on this thread and others for quite some time already.

Trying all the time to stir the waters with some snarky comment on Elsa, or Taylor, or Lorena or whoever will be the target next

I usually just ignore this shit but stop it already.

1 minute ago, diamondtw said:

I don't think it really matters what channel it is on because it takes no effort to switch to another channel. GMA segment was less than 5 minutes. I don't understand what the purpose was for them to even go on there with those "wings". I'm just..... ugh :dead_horse:

2 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

ABC is a big channel.The thing is, VS had to switch. They had to get somebody else to provide for them to air because CBS isn't doing it anymore. When they have to switch like that, that means something is up with the TV program. Do you know what happened to the daytime emmys?? ABC used to host it constantly, then they had to switch it to some other channel because not enough people watched it anymore, and then they had to move to streaming. And that was the emmys. So ofcourse the same will happen to a lingerie show like VS. The fact that they had to switch is alarming. The next time it happens, they will be streaming.

I know. The show belongs on a streaming service, it would bring I guess more people because it would hit the demographic.

2 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

No, it's you being the damn troll over and over again on this thread and others for quite some time already.

Trying all the time to stir the waters with some snarky comment on Elsa, or Taylor, or Lorena or whoever will be the target next

I usually just ignore this shit but stop it already.

It’s sad to see what you have become :no:

@phenobarbie slipped up and that’s her problem.

Now enough with baiting :yes:

Just now, DULOVEMEDO said:

I don't think it really matters what channel it is on because it takes no effort to switch to another channel. GMA segment was less than 5 minutes. I don't understand what the purpose was for them to even go on there with those "wings". I'm just..... ugh :dead_horse:

GMA segment aren't ever longer than 5 minutes. I watched all the stuff they talked about and every segment was like between 3 to 8 minutes. The commercial breaks are longer than the segment. Their goals is not to do promo it's just to talk briefly about some topics.

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

VS losing viewership has very little to do with people being "over" the show and more to do with streaming. More and more mainstream TV shows are losing viewership yearly not because people hate the shows, but because it's just way easier to download, or stream TV programs later, at your own convenience. There is a reason Netflix is huge.

Mainstream TV has yet to incorporate streaming numbers into the overall viewership and thus low numbers across the board.  Traditional Television is a dead meme, bring on the rise of places like Hulu, and Netflix (or illegally torrenting)

Exactly ! Sometimes when I look at the ratings of a show they barely get to 1 million viewers but if you include the streaming service of the channel the first 2 days after the episode aired, the number is going to jump to 5 millions viewers. No one watch live TV nowadays, it's just dead.

year after year, every single award show, sports programmes and tv series lose viewership. This year it the VSFS WILL BE down again, ratings have been the upmost terrible....

Honestly, why couldn't it be VS that turned CBS down? CBS only gave VSFS shitty repeat lead-ins and the promo has always been subpar

13 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

You forgot the best hot mess guilty pleasure on TV!!! :rofl:

100% Colton Underwood will be at the show! ;)

Just now, diamondtw said:

Their goals is not to do promo it's just to talk briefly about some topics.

It was sooooo brief......and purposeless because it was quickly forgotten. I forgot the name of the performers after 2 hours and whatever else they said. They should of just wait after the mid term elections to start talking about the show.  

Y'all can talk about streaming if you want to..but if people really wanted to watch VSFS....then they would watch the damn show but they don't.....for the obvious reasons.

If it was on Netflix.....I am sure the viewership will be down there as well. Besides, if they do go back to streaming(since that is how it started) it would be in a few years.