Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Funny how you're always complaining about the "new" girls (I'm not sure if we can even call them that way anymore, since they've been angels for... 4 years now?) not having their chance to shine because of the vets and when it happens it's never the right choice. Give Taylor the chance to open the show and let's see how it goes.

1 minute ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Funny how you're always complaining about the "new" girls (I'm not sure if we can even call them that way anymore, since they've been angels for... 4 years now?) not having their chance to shine because of the vets and when it happens it's never the right choice. Give Taylor the chance to open the show and let's see how it goes.

this.

7 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I'm just waiting to see if Sui and Ming are both opening and closing a segment. According to some unverified Weibo sources, the both of them are opening and closing one of the segments.

please let it be true

15 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I'm just waiting to see if Sui and Ming are both opening and closing a segment. According to some unverified Weibo sources, the both of them are opening and closing one of the segments.

I can see them giving Ming an opening to make her have her moment after what happened last year :) Same as they did with Lais when she broke her ankle in rehearsal.

1 hour ago, phenobarbie said:

So much angst about Taylor opening. I mean. Someone opened a segment basically looking like they were jacking off a giant dick and that was cool. But Taylor opening is the end of the world. 

That wasn't an opening though LOL. Taylor lacks too much energy. That is my opinion. Be honest, nobody talks about her when she opens unless its about how she looks. And thats how it is in alot of her work. She plays it safe alot. Even at VS events this is her

1.thumb.jpg.a884514ea5af7835a843ce3c6fd12477.jpg

She is nice to look at. To each its own at the end of the day. Adriana may have too much energy for others or is tacky. Just like taylor lacks something for others. Everybody is going to have their opinion. But in the end, who gets more recognition for their runway presence? That is for a reason.

1 hour ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I don't lol. Because thats a lie.

4 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I can see them giving Ming an opening to make her have her moment after what happened last year :) Same as they did with Lais when she broke her ankle in rehearsal.

They will definitely make a thing out of her fall last year and probably have an in-between segments filler about her. She also seems to be the main focus for VS China. There are quite a few videos clips of her  VS photo shoots.

Haven't really been active here in forever but jesus why is everything being so secretive this year. 

Announcing the Fantasy Bra tomorrow would be not the best in terms of news coverage but Monday seems so late at this point. 

I love Taylor but I'm not sure she has the energy to open as pretty much everyone's said. Excited for her but slightly concerned.