Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Taylor as always been the Miranda of this Angel generation in my opinion. Beautiful and "bubbly", kinda boring at times, silly and pretending to be stupid :rofl: You look at her and you say "wow, this girl is gorgeous". At least she has the HIT factor, which you can't say for many of the other angels. (Josephine, I'm talking about you, mainly you.)

3 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

You forgot Romee, My rank is:

1. Elsa 2.Behati 3.Candice 4.Jojo 5.Stella 6.Sara 7.Adriana 8.Romee

They have so many angels that I always forgot at least one. Almost forgot Sara before posting and was so happy that I didn't forgot anyone ^^

My ranking is :

1 - Elsa

2- Behati

3 - Stella

4 - Romee

5 - Candice

6 - Josephine

7 - Sara

8 - Adriana

Just now, ThePinkDiet said:

Taylor as always been the Miranda of this Angel generation in my opinion. Beautiful and "bubbly", kinda boring at times, silly and pretending to be stupid :rofl: You look at here and you say "wow, this girl is gorgeous". At least she has the HIT factor, which you can't say for many of the other angels. (Josephine, I'm talking about you, mainly you.)

Jojo has quite another HIT factor, the one that her personality HIT yourself until you can't stand her anymore

2 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Taylor as always been the Miranda of this Angel generation in my opinion. Beautiful and "bubbly", kinda boring at times, silly and pretending to be stupid :rofl: You look at here and you say "wow, this girl is gorgeous". At least she has the HIT factor, which you can't say for many of the other angels. (Josephine, I'm talking about you, mainly you.)

true but Miranda was more iconic, a more staple figure for the brand in comparison with the baby Taylor. Miranda's personality is above Taylor's too imo. 

Just now, hannah_j112 said:

Well can we all learn from this that we cant always predict if a model is happy through their pap pics.... Taylor opening and yet her photos look like she couldn't care less

She probably just couldn’t care less about the opening. #TaylorHatesEverything 

1 minute ago, hannah_j112 said:

Well can we all learn from this that we cant always predict if a model is happy through their pap pics.... Taylor opening and yet her photos look like she couldn't care less

isn't she a little laid-back? i'm sure she's ecstatic to open the show she doesn't know or she just can't show it too much. she's awkward. 

10 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

About the Fantasy Bra, it's not Lais or Jasmine, Taylor has the opening so it's not her either, Martha is kind of axed because she did press today.

Remaining : Candice, Elsa, Adriana, Stella, Behati, Josephine, Sara, Romee.

What's your ranking with these 8 ?

Preference: Elsa, Behati.... Stella? Would be dissapointed after that.

Guess: Elsa, Behati, Stella, Sara then I guess Jo, Candice and lastly Romee & Adri.