Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Martha is on her way to GMA. The show should start in an hour or so, no idea when their segment will be on. I expect to get some news in a couple of hours. My guess is that they're gonna officially announce the airing date, possibly some sketches and I'M SURE the performers. If Martha is wearing the FB (though I'm pretty sure it's Elsa by now) they wouldn't have her announce it herself. Unless they're gonna play the Jasmine card and make her announce it like she's passing the torch or something :idk: Would be weird though.

4 hours ago, Bonjour Bianca said:

Like, why do you have a hard time comprehending this fact?

I guess I have to repeat myself because this is too hard for you all to comprehend? 

I’m not scared of you or anyone else on BZ. Let’s just establish that now. Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it. 

ETA: my absence had to do with being very busy and having a life and better things to do than the post on BZ about VS. That’s a thing you know. 

Gurl, bye. It's better if you stay in your very busy life, if you come here with that attitude

Just now, ThePinkDiet said:

I knew you'd be up babyyyy, we seems to be the only one up when its this time of the day (morning for me, don't know for you :rofl:)

I'm up like 80% of the day because I work from home :rofl:  and it's evening for me. I'm probably 8-9 hours ahead of you. Is it 9am at your time?