Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

Does anyone think that maybe they are changing channels? From CBS to ABC? And maybe thats why there is so much secret about everything? Just sayin...

Cuz it doesnt seem right to do a BIG or any announcement actually on a channel that is not the one where i'm gonna air the show

That's an interesting theory. It would be an interesting change if they do switch to ABC, but they should've started announcing it last week...

5 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

Does anyone think that maybe they are changing channels? From CBS to ABC? And maybe thats why there is so much secret about everything? Just sayin...

Cuz it doesnt seem right to do a BIG or any announcement actually on a channel that is not the one where i'm gonna air the show

Vogue confirmed the airing on CBS. And VS has used Good Morning America for big things before. 2014 FB were on GMA, same with the announcement of the 10 Angels. 

Edit: 2013 FB was on GMA as well. 

Updates from fittings

Monday:
Megan Williams (1 look)
Barbara Fialho
Devon Windsor (2 looks)

Tuesday:
Jasmine Tookes
Lais Ribeiro
Josephine Skriver (2 looks)
Behati Prinsloo 
Candice Swanepoel 
Martha Hunt
Maia Cotton (1 look in PINK)
Sadie Newman 
Cheyenne M Carty
Gizele Oliveira (1 look)
Kelsey Merritt (1 look)
Isilda Moreira

Wednesday:

Sara Sampaio

Stella Maxwell 

Taylor Hill

Elsa Hosk

Grace Elizabeth

Kelly Gale 

Lameka Fox (2 looks)

Cindy Bruna (2 looks)

Leomie Anderson 

Jourdana Elizabeth (1 look)

Thursday:

Josie Canseco

Friday:

Alannah Walton 

Missing:
Adriana Lima
Romee Strijd
Zuri Tibby
Maggie Laine
Iesha Hodges
Winnie Harlow 
Duckie Thot 
Alanna Arrington 
Yasmin Wijnaldum 
Mélie Tiacoh
Myrthe Bolt (back in NYC in 3 days, presumably for fittings)
Sofie Rovestine (fittings probably tomorrow) 
Sabah Koj
Willow Hand
Barbara Palvin
Shanina Shaik
Toni Garrn
Herieth Paul
Sui He
Ming Xi
Alexina Graham
Georgia Flower
Estelle Chen
Nadine Leopold
Frida Aasen
Aiden Curtis
Grace Bol
Lorena Rae

Gigi Hadid? 

Bella Hadid? 

Kendal Jenner? 

One more thing. Martha and Jasmine may very well not do a studio appearance. GMA could show a tape of a possible FB reveal and then maybe Martha still can do an in studio press day on GMA?

Seeing as it doesn’t look like either one of them were pulling press looks today, that could be possible (and if Martha did get the FB, we probably wouldn’t see her picking her press looks either). So yeah, they both don’t have to be in studio. Jasmine could be in a reveal video and Martha could be live in studio.

Again, if we don’t get a reveal tomorrow whoever wears the bra is not getting fair treatment, IMO because time is ticking. 

1 hour ago, Bonjour Bianca said:

ETA 3: VS has totally done reveals with other angels present, see 2015 and 2016! The only thing that’s different is that it might happen on GMA. And seeing as they’re trying to do different things this year, this could be another example of that. Like looking back at previous years for this year doesn’t make much sense since things are not happening the way they’ve happened in the past. 

The difference is in 2015 and 2016 the model getting the FB was told she was getting it by/around other angels, they didn't have to share the moment of revealing it with the other models. It wasn't done on a national TV program either. The FB model has never had to share press with someone else there while promoting the bra. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me to have it done on GMA the way some people are speculating and that has nothing to do with the models involved. I'd be saying this if it were Elsa and Behati or Candice and Taylor too. If it turns out they do reveal it that way, it's lame af and I feel sorry for the girl who's wearing it because she doesn't get her own moment.

49 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

I was wondering that too, if they were going back to ABC.

8 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

The difference is in 2015 and 2016 the model getting the FB was told she was getting it by/around other angels, they didn't have to share the moment of revealing it with the other models. It wasn't done on a national TV program either. The FB model has never had to share press with someone else there while promoting the bra. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me to have it done on GMA the way some people are speculating and that has nothing to do with the models involved. I'd be saying this if it were Elsa and Behati or Candice and Taylor too. If it turns out they do reveal it that way, it's lame af and I feel sorry for the girl who's wearing it because she doesn't get her own moment.

I was wondering that too, if they were going back to ABC.

The FB angel at this point is getting screwed regardless since she doesn’t have an extended period of time to be doted on seeing as the show taping is a week away. 

So what does it matter that another angel is there when the reveal is done? If the reveal does in fact happen on GMA, Martha will know she has the bra but might not know how it looks (her US weekly article describing her looks could’ve been fed to her). It’s still a surprise reveal. And as I stated previously Jasmine might have revealed to Martha that she gets to wear it in a tape they can show before Martha does her own solo press on GMA. Why they would feature Jasmine in the announcement? To throw fans off some (no matter how silly that seems). 

It still makes no sense to me to have Jasmine and Martha make an announcement about performers on GMA. They could do that either on CBS or VS could do that in a press release.

*Why have angels who are not wearing the bra/don’t have a significant special part in the show do the first significant press for the show? Makes no sense.*

7 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

The model with the bra already knows. There’s no surprise reveal. :ninja: 

Lais did not know she had the bra until fittings last year. Do you not remember that? Martha could know she has the bra but not what it looks like. 

As I’ve said previously, VS is obviously trying to do things differently this year. What that means, we don’t know, its all speculation from everyone at this point until the FB is revealed.

Last year with Lais plus the secrecy surrounding this year means I’m willing to believe anything can happen. 

ETA: I already said what you just said in your post. Also surprise reveal to the Martha regarding how it looks not that she has it or not. Understand now?

Just now, Bonjour Bianca said:

Lais did not know she had the bra until fittings last year. Do you not remember that? Martha could know she has the bra but not what it looks like. 

As I’ve said previously, VS is obviously trying to do things differently this year. What that means, we don’t know, its all speculation from everyone at this point until the FB is revealed.

Last year with Lais plus the secrecy surrounding this year means I’m willing to believe anything can happen. 

I’m not talking about Lais. The model who has the bra this year knows. 

Also there is no way in hell Martha has had her fitting and still doesn’t know what the bra looks like. :rofl: In what world does that make sense? Martha went to the VS offices for 4 hrs to NOT be fitted in her outfit? Okurrrrrrr. 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

Also there is no way in hell Martha has had her fitting and still doesn’t know what the bra looks like. :rofl: In what world does that make sense? Martha went to the VS offices for 4 hrs to NOT be fitted in her outfit? Okurrrrrrr. 

2lgc9t.thumb.jpg.d363ce587d5338ef3af20d7fe70c3897.jpg

2 hours ago, Bonjour Bianca said:

If the FB does get revealed tomorrow and it’s not on GMA doesn’t that mean that the FB angel technically doesn’t have the whole special day to herself anyway? Since others angels also did major press on that day?

And for them to wait for a slow news day (Friday) for the reveal or next week, isn’t fair to the FB angel either. I mean, I guess they can wait until the day of the actual taping to make it a big surprise and then the FB angel does her solo press after but even that isn’t fair because they’ll be competing with news/buzz from the performers, nepotism models and other angels who might have better outfits/look better/have a viral moment like falling or a killer walk, etc. I’d be piss if I had to wait for a day of show taping reveal just to have something like the aforementioned happen. Pissed. 

Use your brains, people. 

Or not. We’ll see soon enough anyway. 

ETA: Jasmine already got the FB so I have nothing to be disappointed about tomorrow, she’s doing major press and will look good so I’m good. It’s you Elsa fans who need to get some objectivity about the situation. 

hard agree with everything @Bonjour Bianca

i'm only here for Jasmine and the only way I could be disappointed is if she went on GMA tomorrow and said she wasn't doing the show which is obviously not happening 

22 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I don’t care if you’re not talking about Lais. 

At the end of the day, all that matters is the fact that they did things differently with Lais last year, they are doing things differently this year, so they could be doing the FB reveal differently (possibly on GMA as well). 

Like, why do you have a hard time comprehending this fact?

It doesn’t make sense TO ME to have two angels who don’t have a special role in the show to do major press for it, a week out from the taping of the show on a network that the show is not airing on. Especially when we still don’t know who is wearing the FB. 

That’s literally all I’m saying. 

I guess I have to repeat myself because this is too hard for you all to comprehend? 

And for the record - I’m not going to take you and @PastaFreak mean girl antics lightly. I’ll get down in the dirt with you both and anyone else if I have to. 

I’m not scared of you or anyone else on BZ. Let’s just establish that now. Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it. 

ETA: my absence had to do with being very busy and having a life and better things to do than the post on BZ about VS. That’s a thing you know. 

2 hours ago, Bonjour Bianca said:

Being objective would really help some of you out (and spare you from disappointment). It’d help you set your expectations accordingly. 

You seem to forget the fact that some people on here already know who got it.

And, thank you very much, I tend to use my brain a lot. Kinda put it to rest when visiting bellazon...