Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Elsa has been posting this kind of captions every fucking year and still no FB. Every year we get our hopes up for nothing :rofl:

Jasmine and Danielle's comments have me rolling on the floor tho. These women either get excited too easily or they suck at keeping a secret 

well..  I really think she has it this year.  I really do.   I don't see someone else will get it.   

8 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Elsa has been posting this kind of captions every fucking year and still no FB. Every year we get our hopes up for nothing :rofl:

Jasmine and Danielle's comments have me rolling on the floor tho. These women either get excited too easily or they suck at keeping a secret 

Nah, she already opened the show in 2016 and got the SO. There's nothing bigger to achieve besides the FB and she said she's never been happier :wub: 

4 minutes ago, heartwing said:

VS really just needs to announce this. It's getting ridiculous at this point. 

Elsa is either wearing the bra or she's the biggest troll in the VS dungeon. 

Honestly they have to announce it tomorrow. If they don't they would be wasting the whole PR opportunity for it because we know Friday is not going to be the release date and next week the show will override the FB publicity.

Martha and Jasmine should be ruled out IMO. No way the FB wearer will be doing shared press, i expect the FB model to get her own event like it's been happening since 2010. I think tomorrow they will for sure announce the airing date and possibly the performers at GMA and the FB model maybe even have her own event tomorrow since there's only two (or one?) Angels left for fittings so they won't be needing hair and mug people for fittings that much.

As for Elsa, she's 100% troll, always posting misleading captions lmao not even just for VS but in general.

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Honestly they have to announce it tomorrow. If they don't they would be wasting the whole PR opportunity for it because we know Friday is not going to be the release date and next week the show will override the FB publicity.

Martha and Jasmine should be ruled out IMO. No way the FB wearer will be doing shared press, i expect the FB model to get her own event like it's been happening since 2010. I think tomorrow they will for sure announce the airing date and possibly the performers at GMA and the FB model maybe even have her own event tomorrow since there's only two (or one?) Angels left for fittings so they won't be needing hair and mug people for fittings that much.

As for Elsa, she's 100% troll, always posting misleading captions lmao not even just for VS but in general.

Jasmine is out simply due to the fact she had it recently. I wouldn't at all be surprised if Elsa is the one who has it, but there is part of me who still refuses to axe Martha from the list. Then again, it could very well be someone else all together. I know you know who's got it and can't say, so I'm just going to wait and hope and see but I really hope they announce it tomorrow. Otherwise there's really no point 

14 minutes ago, wintery said:

If there is one thing I've learned is to never trust Elsa and her captions, NEVER.

+1. 

You could think she is talking about the FB or something big and she is talking about the oatmeal cookies she ate at breakfast. She def is not an incredible source. 

Real talk, we watch the show for the show aspect. VS might be tanking but shit, at least they are trying different avenues. Doesn’t matter if you don’t like Kendall or the Kardashians, fact is, their brand value has a good fan following.

VS isn’t AP or La Perla. They are mall material undies. Do what you gotta do to survive. Don’t @ me.    

VS could potentially announce the FB Monday, but I think that's cutting it pretty close to the actual show. It would be stupid to announce it on a Friday, they won't announce it over the weekend (at least I'd think not) and  the models are too busy Tuesday with press and rehearsals, so that really only leaves tomorrow. 

43 minutes ago, jubs2512 said:

I’m confused to what direction VS is trying to take with this whole casting IG popular “models” and now reaching to Kardashian marketing... I mean if y’all wanna look cheap then lower your prices too

They really believe their consumers are dumb.