Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Maybe Martha will indeed announce that she is wearing the FB… Because Jasmine already wore one, so she couldn’t be mad about it or feel weird while sitting there next to Martha. And Jasmine could have something else special like the Swarovski outfit or the opening of the show.

1 minute ago, Sanni said:

Maybe Martha will indeed announce that she is wearing the FB… Because Jasmine already wore one, so she couldn’t be mad about it or feel weird while sitting there next to Martha. And Jasmine could have something else special like the Swarovski outfit or the opening of the show.

Exactly my thoughts at this caption ....

3 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Exactly what i thought but it's still weird that Martha announces herself that she got the FB... 

I doubt they're going to make the FB model share the spotlight with anyone,  in the past the model wearing it has had an entire DAY of press to herself.  And when have they ever had someone do press to just to announce they're wearing the Swarovski outfit/wings or opening the show? My money is on them announcing the air date of the show and/or the performers. 

3 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

I doubt they're going to make the FB model share the spotlight with anyone,  in the past the model wearing it has had an entire DAY of press to herself.  And when have they ever had someone do press to just to announce they're wearing the Swarovski outfit/wings or opening the show? My money is on them announcing the air date of the show and/or the performers. 

make sense

Maybe they will have the actual Fantasy Bra in the studio.

Plus, why would Good Morning America (on ABC) care about VS announcing when they are taping the show etc.? Usually, promo for when the show will air and who the performers are happens after the show has been taped so they can show sneak peeks of the footage. So, it makes sense that it’s the Fantasy Bra announcement tomorrow.

They could do some sort of cute reveal for Martha if e.g. she hasn’t seen the finished Fantasy Bra in person yet. Jasmine and the hosts could introduce the FB to her and the audience etc.

Or a more likely scenario could be the hosts having Martha talk about the experience of wearing the Fantasy Bra, how many stones are there etc. while showing BTS footage of the Fantasy Bra shoot and revealing the campaign picture. The Fantasy Bra could be on a mannequin.

10 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Maybe they will have the actual Fantasy Bra in the studio.

Plus, why would Good Morning America (on ABC) care about VS announcing when they are taping the show etc.? Usually, promo for when the show will air and who the performers are happens after the show has been taped so they can show sneak peeks of the footage. So, it makes sense that it’s the Fantasy Bra announcement tomorrow.

They send an angel to promote the show during the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade which is on NBC. 

1 minute ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Tough tie between Martha and Elsa....I hopes it's Martha because Elsa is going toooooo extreme.

Retract yourself right now. 

I am here for a pastel themed segment. We need an angelic looking one, I don't remember the last one and  I want my girl in it.