Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

And she is also nice and funny, with lots of personality and talent. I'd take her over any other new blonde Angel they had hired since 2009.

+2. Rosie was an absolute BOMBSHELL. I remember when watching the shows when I was younger the only blondes that only and always stood out to me were Doutzen because of her serene, angelic beauty and Rosie because of her naughty sexy luscious beauty. I’d trade EVERY single new Angel to have Doutzen and Rosie back. Epitome of sexy.

2 minutes ago, hannah_j112 said:

Elsa does look scary skinny in her insta story but smoking hot in the new shots for Candice's Tropic of C line which was shot not long ago...not sure what's going on

This! She looked so cool in bikinis and now... :cry: Girls do go crazy in preparation for the show.

1 minute ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

+2. Rosie was an absolute BOMBSHELL. I remember when watching the shows when I was younger the only blondes that only and always stood out to me were Doutzen because of her serene, angelic beauty and Rosie because of her naughty sexy luscious beauty. I’d trade EVERY single new Angel to have Doutzen and Rosie back. Epitome of sexy.

I miss those two! The teenage vibe VS is trying to sell is just not working. 

2 hours ago, almanaotemcor said:

The walks doing the heart or pulling kisses as Barbara P. or Adriana has done for years, I found something playful with a sensual touch. But the fact that so many models had overexploited her or Adriana herself, became annoying and lost all its appeal; Maybe for the simple fact that VS has lost the bitch walk they should have according to what the company wants to sell. I'm waiting to see an angel with a dominant like Gisele's walk.

Which is exactly why Mayowa and Yasmin will put every angel to shame this year with their walks :excited:

Just now, Fashionsketcher said:

What are you guys gonna "be"? hahaha

I'm going to be Wednesday Addams, I already dressed up as her on saturday and I have black hair so its easy for me, and didn't have a lot of money to buy a costume so I made it with my own clothes.

What are you going to be?