Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

5 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

Could you Imagine if the Fantasy Bra is floral and muticolor with so much gems, and is in the Mary x VS collab? 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

4 minutes ago, ticktock said:

Or it's pointy and all black and leather for the rebel segment.

Why are you like this? Putting bad energy to the world.

1 minute ago, jay_hk said:

Yasmin 😍

A lot of models have better walks outside of VS, but the problem is, is that VS doesn't seem to want to allow them to have their Tyra, Gisele and Naomi moments. They don't favor a strong, powerful or sexy walk anymore. They want something bubbly, upbeat, happy, and I've said this before unless the models ignore their demands and find a way to incorporate their own style into the walk without appearing to be "too sexy", you aren't going to get a models true walk.

Just now, Fashionsketcher said:

"The 2018 Purple Dawn Sea Salt Fantasy Bra"

Worn by Behati who will open the show in it while Maroon 5 performs a song about Adam wrote about her (that was actually probably about Anne V but since VS is into recycling, who cares?)

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Worn by Behati who will open the show in it while Maroon 5 performs a song about Adam wrote about her (that was actually probably about Anne V but since VS is into recycling, who cares?)

Hahahahaha so true story on this. He sings Love Somebody to Behati during the shows that was on an album written while he was with Anne and it makes me lolololol. They stopped writing their own songs on that album, so I doubt it was for Anne, but I pretend for the lols. 

Okay back to Fantasy Bra Watch 2018.

20 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Some IG account already leaked who got it, and it actually is a pretty reliable one based on previous leaks they've done, I'm surpised people didn't take it as seriously, especially considering people did believe that Behati on October 24th bullshit :rofl:

OMFG ELSA Im going to believe until proven wrong (although I still think Behati might have gotten it)

12 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

VS, GIVE US THIS PLS!

mMVgl2N.gif

(easily my favorite walk from VS ever)

Nearly all the Angels have better walks outside VS, if VS would just let the girls pull these walks it would be so much better

First video: NA + Candice and Lily
Second video: Adriana, Barbara F, Amilna Stevao, Nadine Leopold, Leomie Anderson, + Bonus Danielle Herrington, Hannah F + Robin H