Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Some IG account already leaked who got it, and it actually is a pretty reliable one based on previous leaks they've done, I'm surpised people didn't take it as seriously, especially considering people did believe that Behati on October 24th bullshit :rofl:

Going with this and the "Reactions" that will get said by Pretty, my Bet is on Elsa. 

Nah, it wasn't supposed to be last week, I truly don't know when they will announce it because everything has been very last minute and very hush hush, from the model finding out to the shoot itself it was all delayed. I'm expecting them to announce it today or tomorrow at the latest, if they don't then IDK what to think. Even the performers have changed through the past few months/weeks 

The walks doing the heart or pulling kisses as Barbara P. or Adriana has done for years, I found something playful with a sensual touch. But the fact that so many models had overexploited her or Adriana herself, became annoying and lost all its appeal; Maybe for the simple fact that VS has lost the bitch walk they should have according to what the company wants to sell. I'm waiting to see an angel with a dominant like Gisele's walk.

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Nah, it wasn't supposed to be last week, I truly don't know when they will announce it because everything has been very last minute and very hush hush, from the model finding out to the shoot itself it was all delayed. I'm expecting them to announce it today or tomorrow at the latest, if they don't then IDK what to think. Even the performers have changed through the past few months/weeks 

@Prettyphile @Clauds thank you 😊 let’s wait and see haha 

2 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

Going with this and the "Reactions" that will get said by Pretty, my Bet is on Elsa. 

Nah, the greatest reactions would be Behati because

1- Her fans are batshit crazy

2- Other than her own fans literally no one wants her to get it to she salt will be real

There's also a small (really small) chance I've been getting trolled myself and the girl I was told didn't get it, in which case I will  cut a friend out of my life for serving me cold, sour tea :rofl:

Just now, Clauds said:

Nah, the greatest reactions would be Behati because

1- Her fans are batshit crazy

2- Other than her own fans literally no one wants her to get it to she salt will be real

There's also a small (really small) chance I've been getting trolled myself and the girl I was told didn't get it, in which case I will  cut a friend out of my life for serving me cold, sour tea :rofl:

Showing your roots I see.:rofl: