Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, ivancica said:

The same was with Martha yesterday.

Probably they are scheduled that way.

Ah shoot I was being unrealistic and thinking that maybe they asked Sara to be there so early for the FB Reveal and to take time to shoot the FB etc Hahahaha 

(one can dream....)

1 minute ago, nhlovesadri said:

And she is also nice and funny, with lots of personality and talent. I'd take her over any other new blonde Angel they had hired since 2009.

I’d gladly trade Josephine, Behati, Sara, Romee, Stella, and Taylor if it meant we’d get Rosie back. 

Rosie has more personality and attitude in one of her bones than most of the NA combined :rofl: VS made a huge mistake by letting her go, had she stayed with the brand she would have become the #1 Angel for sure, I actually think Rosie had the potential to be the next Heidi/Tyra/Gisele/Adriana, and if she had stayed VS wouldn't be clinging so hard on Adriana, Rosie really was the perfect transition between one generation and the next. The only person who benefited from Rosie leaving was Candice lol.

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Rosie has more personality and attitude in one of her bones than most of the NA combined :rofl: VS made a huge mistake by letting her go, had she stayed with the brand she would have become the #1 Angel for sure, I actually think Rosie had the potential to be the next Heidi/Tyra/Gisele/Adriana, and if she had stayed VS wouldn't be clinging so hard on Adriana, Rosie really was the perfect transition between one generation and the next. The only person who benefited from Rosie leavin was Candice lol.

+1 on everything. Literally everything.

6 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Rosie has more personality and attitude in one of her bones than most of the NA combined :rofl: VS made a huge mistake by letting her go, had she stayed with the brand she would have become the #1 Angel for sure, I actually think Rosie had the potential to be the next Heidi/Tyra/Gisele/Adriana, and if she had stayed VS wouldn't be clinging so hard on Adriana, Rosie really was the perfect transition between one generation and the next. The only person who benefited from Rosie leaving was Candice lol.

@Clauds couldn’t have said this better. Rosie could have been number one with VS. She had the potential to be their next big star. And I do think that Candice truly benefited from her leaving. I miss Rosie! All the new girls could just never reach her level. 

Usually models grow on me over time or I can at least see why VS/other people like them but godamn it Sadie has got to be the most boring, least interesting woman I've ever seen anywhere near VS o.o it's just so so bad, the more I see her, the less I like her and the less I understand how the fuck she is a model, let alone book VS o.o