Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

So Ming and Sui are in apparently China, Alanna Arrington is in Mexico, Adriana is in London, Zury said she's going to Miami tomorrow (anyways she probably will be at the fittings tomorrow), Romee disappeared... Probably some girls already had her fittings like Lameka? 🤷🏼‍♀️

2 hours ago, cardigans said:

Ahh yes, Renaissance makes more sense. A lot more whimsical. Maybe even a little Baroque/Rococo? Renaissance and Baroque imagery is extremely trendy right now so it wouldn't surprise me if they played off of that.

An article came out about the show that mentioned the use of Baroque-esque fabrics in one segment and my mind immediately went to something Renaissance themed too. 

36 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

This is what gets me- this piece looks like it has so much potential right now. The golds and gilded blues, and they they shove bright orange in your face laces on it. W H Y 

Untitled-1.png

THIS. The orange the used for the corset tie doesn't even match the much more muted orange in the bra. That segment could be really well done but it's little stuff like that that's going to make it garish and (borderline) tacky.

7 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

THIS. The orange the used for the corset tie doesn't even match the much more muted orange in the bra. That segment could be really well done but it's little stuff like that that's going to make it garish and (borderline) tacky.

Keep in mind it’s just a fitting. I’ve noticed they tend to use certain materials as place holders under they have the proper material. They’ve done iy in the past with wing straps and string used to tie corsets 

21 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Tacky is Sophia middle name, if I'm not mistaken.

1 hour ago, naomi said:

Has anyone discussed how much Charlotte D'Alessio is suddenly hanging out with every VS model under the sun? We get it, Alexis Ren 2.0... :surrender:

More like you just started paying attention to her and realized she hangs out with some of them