Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Poor Jo.. I mean, I really think she’s sexy and sometimes she’s proved she has a nice walk.. but last year was one of the worst. I loved when she walked in PINK with the police outfit or the one of a colorful top (it was an opening segment, can’t remember name or year maybe 2014)

2 minutes ago, Maggiemay said:

It makes sense, she got great things last year and they have a ton of girls to give attention to! 

Honestly, the way that VS has been marketing her, she probably should have some nice outfits and something special to push her to greater publicity. I would be confused if she wasn't at least given an opening or closing. Perhaps she was expecting the FB or show opening and wasn't given it. I would much rather give Jas and Lais stuff, but VS doesn't seem to know how to utilize them properly in the show and Josephine has reaped the benefits of that, unless VS fucked up for the umpteenth time and is putting their energy towards another girl and completely disregarded the trajectories of the girls they have been plugging for the past three years. However, I doubt we can make assumptions of this caliber based solely off of Jo's facial expressions. It's probably cold, paparazzi are overbearing sometimes, and we don't know of any other factors they may have affected her mood that day... 

3 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Maybe they put her back in PINK :p

I cackled. 

4 minutes ago, vsfsaddict said:

Poor Jo.. I mean, I really think she’s sexy and sometimes she’s proved she has a nice walk.. but last year was one of the worst. I loved when she walked in PINK with the police outfit or the one of a colorful top (it was an opening segment, can’t remember name or year maybe 2014)

I think Josephine has a great walk, but much like Candice and Lais she can't handle big wings, the difference between these three women is that Candice was smart enough to pull out and say she didn't want the heavy wings she was given in 2010. Josephine had two walks last year and she was horrible in both most likely due to the weight of the wings, Lais had the huge vagina wings in 2015 and her walk was truly awful and she hasn't had big wings ever since. Everyone knows how much I dislike Josephine and I was #1 trolling the woman last year because of that gorilla walk but it was just last year, every other year she was great on the runway and she was actually the highlight of Pink in 2015 with the police officer outfit. I'm hoping she was smarter this year with her choices.

As for benefits, Jasmine went from 2016 to nothing in 2017, considering Jo had a big role last year, I wouldn't be surprised if she and Lais both get nothing this year. There's too many angels/spokesperson and not enough room to fit them all in the big moments. 

6 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I don't think it's VSFS related, tho...

Remember last year when she was quiet in Shanghai? People were making all sort of theories that she probably got nothing, bla bla...
So - when she's smiling all the time she's annoying but when she's more serious then she is sad because probably VS f***ed her somehow.

That's why I said that people see what they wanna see.

Just now, ivancica said:

Remember last year when she was quiet in Shanghai? People were making all sort of theories that she probably got nothing, bla bla...
So - when she's smiling all the time she's annoying but when she's more serious then she is sad because probably VS f***ed her somehow.

Unlikely that she got nothing, to be honest. Whether people like it or not, VS loves her and treats her accordingly. But yeah, apparently she was a bit "off" when she arrived for her fittings, so it's probably nothing to do with the show. If she's quiet and all, it's probably because they asked her not to say anything...