Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I am still trying to figure out this presence. Maybe I am lost in a corn field. 

She has been marketed as an Angel for nearly a decade and has the Adam Levine relationship to flaunt. She's arguably the second / third most famous Angel at the moment (obviously behind Adriana, potentially on par with Candice). 

46 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

She has been marketed as an Angel for nearly a decade and has the Adam Levine relationship to flaunt. She's arguably the second / third most famous Angel at the moment (obviously behind Adriana, potentially on par with Candice). 

I understand what you are saying but I never hear anyone talking about her body of work..just her personality. Maybe....I just live in a cornfield and is currently out of touch.

1 minute ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Is Behati to VS what Chrissy Teigen is to S.I.?

Chrissy has branded herself as an individual while Behati hasn't. You know who Chrissy is by her name while with Behati very few people know who she is without mentioning she is Adam's wife.

There are some who talk about Behati's work, some even of her body, but they are clearly the minority. Most talk about her because of her personality, and Adam, although their fans don't like to admit it

7 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Chrissy has branded herself as an individual while Behati hasn't. You know who Chrissy is by her name while with Behati very few people know who she is without mentioning she is Adam's wife.

+1

Chrissy was originally only known as John's girlfriend/wife, but she was smart enough to become her own person, she has her own brand going on for her. In fact, I would say that amongst Millennials she's even more famous than John at this point. Behati on the other hand has worked less since she became a mother, which is completely okay if that's what she wants but not the greatest career move if she wanted to stick around for long.

8 minutes ago, wintery said:

There are some who talk about Behati's work, some even of her body, but they are clearly the minority. Most talk about her because of her personality, and Adam, although their fans don't like to admit it

Literally me.....trying to understand Behati fans and there claims about her......

Gt4WZ2.thumb.gif.d075ffcce59946cab0d1fe1e11a832bf.gif

17 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Chrissy was originally only known as John's girlfriend/wife, but she was smart enough to become her own person, she has her own brand going on for her. In fact, I would say that amongst Millennials she's even more famous than John at this point.

I totally agree :thumbs_up:  I think she is more influential and has more clout than John.